Shaheen's not worried about Si

rockstar

Proud Member
i'm sorry if anyone post this or not :( but i saw this so :D

Shaheen's not worried about Si

160x120_shaheen_jafargholi.jpg

SHAHEEN Jafargholi doesn't care what Simon Cowell thinks of his song choice in tonight's semi final - despite the judge stopping him halfway through his Britain's Got Talent audition.

The 12-year-old is planning to sing something "completely different" on tonight's semi final - and his mum confirmed it won't be another ***** track.
The Welsh boy wonder started his original audition singing Amy Winehouse's hit Valerie, but was then stopped by Simon, who told him he'd "got it all wrong".
He then belted out Michael Jackson's Who's Loving You and wowed the audience.
Speaking to TV Biz this morning, his mum Karen revealed: "He's confident about his choice.
"If Simon doesn't like it there's nothing we can do about it."
She promised: "It's not going to be another Michael Jackson song, there will be a lot of variety tonight.
"He's very calm, he takes everything in his stride. I just leave him to get on with it.
"It's all down to the night, everybody's got a good chance.
"He's done everybody proud."
Karen also said he's been getting on with the other BGT contestants swimmingly - including favourite Susan Boyle.
She added: "He's met Susan Boyle and he really likes her. He thinks she's great and very funny."

What's the source for this cuz isn't this old and I think it was in one of our news threads :unsure:

It mentions the semi final which was tonight so I guess this is a new mentioning of it?

I'll move it over to Michaelmania anyways.. :yes:

That little kid is good. :)

he is amazing for a 12 yr old but susan boyale is gonna win BGT

:yes: is true that susan boyale :yes: she'll win alot people say that she is really good :yes: but i don't like her sing :no:

and screamin how come you're Angry :thinking: do you need :hug:

Back