Shaheen Signs Record Deal With Island

billyworld99

Proud Member
-6-2010) Shaheen, the little boy with the big voice who wowed the world with his rendition of Michael Jackson's 'Who's Loving You,' has signed a recording contract with Island Records.

The 13-year-old singer decided to pursue his dream following his moving performance of ‘Who’s Lovin You’ at Michael Jackson’s Memorial service last year. Shaheen was invited by the Jackson family to sing at the memorial because Michael had asked him to perform a duet with him at the O2 Arena London shows. The King of Pop had previously said to Kenny Ortega: "I wanted to pass the torch through Shaheen onto the next generation.”

Shaheen's first album will be released in November and in the lead up to it Shaheen will also star in his own online reality show, 'Being Shaheen,' which begins on June 14th and can be seen through his website, www.shaheenofficial.com

Good for him. :) Michael is a big inspiration to him, I'm glad he's living his dream. He has a nice voice. I remember his first audition on Britain's Got Talent. Hopefully they let him show off his big voice in his music and not auto tune it or computerize it.

Back