Shaheen Jafargholi (sp?)

Kane

Proud Member
IIRC, Michael asked Shaheen to perform with him at the shows?
If he did does anybody know what he was going to sing? Was he going to sing with Michael, have his own performance or be like an opening act or something?

Ah, that would have been cool :) I just wondered why he didn't do any rehearsals with him but I suppose that's not a huge song - performance wise.

Shaheen still goes to a regular state school so that was probably the main factor.

*Insert slaphead smiley* (can't find that smiley) Don't know why I didn't think of that. Just ignore me LOL :D

Interestingly (and Im not sure if this has been posted elsewhere even though I have tried to look) Shaheen was actually in Thriller Live stage show when it first opened. We saw it when it first opened and he was part of the cast .....

Funny how these shows like BTG always seem to indicate people have been plucked from nowhere when in actual fact he had been on the scene for a number of years - he has been on stage and UK tv in quite a few things.... There is a picture of him in my programme from 2007.

I was wondering what role Shaheen played in these shows. Thanks for answering. I had no idea he was in Thriller Live! I guess Shaheen was no amateur afterall. It seems he was a professional entertainer before Britain's Got Talent.

Interestingly (and Im not sure if this has been posted elsewhere even though I have tried to look) Shaheen was actually in Thriller Live stage show when it first opened. We saw it when it first opened and he was part of the cast .....

Funny how these shows like BTG always seem to indicate people have been plucked from nowhere when in actual fact he had been on the scene for a number of years - he has been on stage and UK tv in quite a few things.... There is a picture of him in my programme from 2007.

Hmmm.... that's the 2nd 'professional' that was on BGT this year then. :unsure:

Back