Shaggy Is On The 'CRY' Single? WTF?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
I inserted the CD into the CD-ROM and open it through Windows Explorer. Click on the 'xtras' folder. In the folder there is a video of Shaggy's song "Luv Me Luv Me". WTF?

I checked mine and I don't have any video in the Xtras folder. :scratch:It could be a "burning" error. :)

I think that is.......... a gift of Sony. specially... haha.......:)

LOL

Hmm... now I wonder about hidden tracks in all those hundreds of Sony re-releases while we're still complaining about lack of new songs! :lol:

It's a funny track to put on as a bonus lol, I have it on my CD of Cry too.

When I put my INVINCIBLE cd in the cd rom player the tracklist isn't the official one. "SHOUT" and "CRUSH" are encoded and thus appear, however those songs are not on the cd.

I think there is also an extra video on the TDCAU CD single. I have to check to be sure.

I think there is also an extra video on the TDCAU CD single. I have to check to be sure.

TDCAU didnt have a video exactly. It had the lyrics and would loop the drum track.

I guess we all should go check our CDs for hidden extras lol

When I put my INVINCIBLE cd in the cd rom player the tracklist isn't the official one. "SHOUT" and "CRUSH" are encoded and thus appear, however those songs are not on the cd.

very interesting..
MJ did make a song called Shout, but did he also record a song called Crush that never ended up on the album, maybe..?

The TDCAU single in the U.S. has the Earth Song video on it.

Back