Seth Riggs comments??

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
Has Seth Riggs commented on the new MJ songs and if he believes it´s MJ´s voice or not? I know Sony claims that they have had a lot of people who have worked with him coming with their opinions, including an analyze expert, but I think that few, if any, people knows MJ´s voice better than Seth. Therefore, I belive that to settle all of this controversy someone needs to get a final say from Seth about if the songs are real or fake.

I must admit that although I think of myself as a person that knows MJ´s voice very well, being a fan for many years like most of you, I am very confused about what to believe. So I would personally find it very helpfull, and I think I would take Seth´s answer as the "final truth" about it, cause´he´s heard every aspect of Michael Jackson´s voice for many years. So has he said anything about it, or why has noone tried to contact him??

They can convince me that MJ is on the track... I don't think he is, but I have an open mind. I too would like to hear his thoughts on this.

However, nobody can convince me these tracks should have been "completed" and released, regardless of who's singing on them. At least not on this album.

Superstition;3076232 said:
They can convince me that MJ is on the track... I don't think he is, but I have an open mind. I too would like to hear his thoughts on this.

However, nobody can convince me these tracks should have been "completed" and released, regardless of who's singing on them. At least not on this album.

- Well, I must say that although I think there is something strange about the vocals; IF Seth Riggs had stated that there was no doubt that this is Michael Jackson, and maybe also given an explanation to why he said so, I would take that as a fact no matter how special I think the voice sounds. This is exactly why I find it weird that we haven´t heard from Mr. Riggs in the first place. I would assume that family and record company also know that he is the ultimate expert on MJ´s voice and therefore would seek his advice pretty quickly.

Back