Selling special DVD on ebay?

DJ_OXyGeNe_8

Proud Member
Sorry guys, I don't know anything about ebay. I'm just asking to learn; legal or not? You know History On Film Vol II is double sided DVD. You watch one side than ytou change the side to watch other side. And the sound is so low. So I decided to make a new DVD for my own using. I made it. I improved sound (PCM and Dolby 5.1, video is untouched) and made it single side (8.5 GB - Dual layer DVD) I see on ebay, people sells ther official DVD's. So can I sell this one? Is this legal or not? If I sell, I'll sell just one copy. I'll not share in future; it's already official DVD.

I've original DVD's (two version)

414Yc0-g5gL._SS500_.jpg

and this one

51YXHAY100L._SS500_.jpg

and here is my DVD;

dvd1wr7.png

dvd2ka2.png

dvd3mg4.png

dvd4nq1.png

and also I made for Number Ones;

pdvd_001516.png

pdvd_002632.png

I'm just asking to learn, because people can sell original stufs?!? If not legal, I'll not try to sell and I'll not share.

thanks.

I read something. I think it's illegal. I didn't delete the original message for moderators to read it. Modification is illegal. Modification makes it copy, so it's not original. You can delete my thread.

Thanks.

Last edited:
great dvd mate, but no you cant. The disclaimer on the dvd probibits any sale of the content on the dvds, including copying. You cannot "legally" sell the dvd im afraid.

People selling official dvds are selling their own copies which they purchased either brand new or used, I think they can do that, but it might be worth checking out if they are even allowed to do that.

Ok, If I make like this; I'll sell the original one and I'll say this is my present :) So I can sell the original one and this one will be present with it :) I read before, If you buy DVD/CD you can make one copy. This is your right. So I want to sell my original DVD and copyright.

Last edited:
Back