Seeing the divine...

LindaC781

Proud Member
I see the divine in everyday life. When I look at a patient getting better under my care, I see the divine. When I see people helping other people not because of a omnipotent, fear-provoking belief in "God", but because they want to, I see the divine. I see the divine in the faces of those serving others in Rosies Place. If any of you want to see the divine, look no further than inside yourselves....that is where the divine exists. Any time a human being is capable of showing that they care to other fellow human beings, one will see the divine.

What do you think? Do you see the divine in everyday life? Do you need to "see" someone like the Virgin Mary in your pancakes in order to believe?

I see the divine in everyday life. When I look at a patient getting better under my care, I see the divine. When I see people helping other people not because of a omnipotent, fear-provoking belief in "God", but because they want to, I see the divine. I see the divine in the faces of those serving others in Rosies Place. If any of you want to see the divine, look no further than inside yourselves....that is where the divine exists. Any time a human being is capable of showing that they care to other fellow human beings, one will see the divine.

What do you think? Do you see the divine in everyday life? Do you need to "see" someone like the Virgin Mary in your pancakes in order to believe?
I agree with you. I see the divine in the face of children, and in the flowers outside my window. It take only a moment to stop and pay attention to the wonder all around you.

Back