See Inside Neverland Ranch !

For TVs its better to show people Murrays doc, or LWMJ, or ... anything about Michael produced by other people than Michael himself or MJ Estate now.

That Nimmer documentary has been out for a few years now, it's a brilliant look at Neverland even though it's reason for being made is pretty sad.

Neverland is just stunning at night. Its just devastating how such a haven for Michael turned into such a nightmare.

Eventhough I'd cry, I'd spend my money on that documentary; I bet it's even better than Life of An Icon.
Neverland is beautiful no matter what! :girl_sigh:

I have video footage of a few fans going into neverland just this year.. going all over! I'd love to share it with everyone here but I am not sure if my friend (who was there) would be ok with me sharing it. Honestly because I found the files on mistake as I was looking at other files he shared with me.. I did not tell him about the fact I saw it because I figure it would cause some awkardness between us since he did not tell me bout this special private invitation.. Not that I would be upset, but I think he'd feel wierd.

Neverland still looks beautiful, i do believe it was after they started fixing things again because the pool had clean water in it, and the grass and florwers were alive etc.. it was just all empty.. the video shoes soo much, dance studio, the theatre, the bathrooms in the theatre, just so much.. Maybe I can find a way to ask for the files some how with his permision share them..

its just he has alot of access to private invitations etc regarding Michael.. and he is my key to possible connections too and I dont want him to cut me out of the little link to the loop i have

Neverland is just stunning at night. Its just devastating how such a haven for Michael turned into such a nightmare.

I completely agree with you. It was a haven until the those 60 officers trashed his bedroom and various lawsuits and charges destroyed it :(

I SO hope Neverland will be opened up for the puplic like Graceland!

I wanna see it sooo bad!

That Nimmer documentary has been out for a few years now, it's a brilliant look at Neverland even though it's reason for being made is pretty sad.

Please tell me what the reason is.........if it is really bad, then just send a PM!!!

Back