Second person of interest that the police want to speak to

Dorothy_Marie

Proud Member
Police want to speak to a second person in connection with Michael Jackson's death, according to an internet report.

15321404.jpg

Fans around the world continue to mourn the 'King of Pop'

Showbiz website TMZ.com says police want to talk to Dr Tohme Tohme about an "alleged indirect connection" between prescription drugs and the pop singer's demise, according to their sources.
However, LAPD officer Norma Eisenman denies knowing anything about the report.
TMZ quotes Dr Tohme who as saying to them: "I don't have anything to do with his (Michael's) medication or health... Why should I talk to police?"

Michael Jackson

See more stories, video and picture galleries on our special Michael Jackson page.

Sky correspondent Greg Milam, who is in LA, says Dr Tohme was one of many doctors that cared for Jackson.
"It is a name that has been in the Michael Jackson circle for a number of years - one of the many in the entourage - and nobody really knew what they were up to and what role they fulfilled," he said.
"Clearly police have a responsibility to investigate and will want to speak to everyone who has something to shed on that picture... the minute he was removed from his home and died in hospital."
It comes as the family of Jackson voice their anger and frustration over unanswered questions surrounding his death and may seek a second post mortem.
Speaking to ABC television's Good Morning America, US activist Reverend Jesse Jackson said he had spent time comforting the family at their estate in northern LA.
He said they have concerns with the late singer's personal doctor, who was with the 50-year-old when he died.
LA police have already spoken to cardiologist Conrad Murray and say they intend to interview him a second time.
A post mortem completed by the LA coroner has ruled out foul play, but revealed Jackson had been taking some unspecified prescription medications.
Asked if the family would seek their own post mortem, Rev Jackson replied: "I'm sure they ought to, they probably will."
The singer's body has been released to his family, but further toxicology tests have been ordered, which could take several weeks to be completed.
LA Police Department assistant police chief Charlie Beck said further tests would provide "key results that will steer the direction of the investigation".
Speculation over the music icon's death is being fuelled by reports Jackson had been receiving a daily injection of Demerol, a synthetic narcotic similar to morphine, and may have been given "too much" on the day he died.
Earlier reports said the Jackson family had been concerned over pop star's use of drugs as he prepared for a series of comeback concerts in London.
Physician and Jackson confidante, Dr Deepak Chopra, told CNN bluntly: "I think drugs killed him."

ok I just want to know once thing. Did this friend and doctor who keeps making the rounds to say "drugs killed him" try to help michael with his addiction (supposed addiction)? Since he got sooooo much to say! These ppl cared for michael so much and now they want to air his business. That's what michael really wanted. Right! beside if your were no longer in his life they you don't know what happened. Go way already.

All I have to say is that in the last 12 years, everything he wanted to do was boicotted or interruped just before, every single release, important apparences, etc... let me say just that beside the pain and the tears what is left is unfortunatly hate and really deep doubts.

I'm not even over the initial shock of Michael's death yet. And to be honest, I wonder if I ever will be since I was so used to him being alive. But I have to say that all I feel right now is anger, Just pure anger. This whole situation makes me mad because Michael's life could have been saved. There are so many questions for me as to way the police have to chase after people in order to get information. Why weren't these people readily available even when Michael died? I'm so disgusted and sad I can barely find the words to say what I'm trying to say, so I hope it makes sense. If it does come out officially that whatever caused his death was unavoidable, I will gladly eat humble pie. But until then, I stand by my current feelings.

Last edited:
Back