Searching for the WMA 2006 ticket copy

Mashulia

Proud Member
Hey guys
My name is Maria, I'm MJ fan from Moscow, Russia.
I am going to London in July and to apply for the UK visa I need to prove that I'm MJ's fan and to show copies of my tickets to the MJ events that I visited before. Now we shift from one flat to another, many of my things are packed and I can not find my ticket to the WMA 2006. Could somebody PLEASE scan his/her ticket?

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really need this!

Last edited:
scan0001r.jpg

Anyone else find it funny that you have to prove you are a fan of a certain artist to visit that country?

Yes, they ask to prove Im MJ fan, to provide them copies of concert tix, photos with other fans etc. We go through hell to get visa almost to any country and this is not funny at all :(
Eric, and the USA visa is a total nightmare, you just cant get it. My friends tried to go to MSG in 2001, applied for visa 5 times, got 5 refusals, at the US embassy they were said to watch the concert on TV. I also applied for the US visa to study English by the program of the English First Language School. I chose the 2 weeks course at the Los-Angeles *English First School* and got refusal, I was not going to break the law, I had much money on my account (around 10000 USD), good job, was a student, had my own flat, had visas to UK, France, Germany etc.
So that's our crazy situation ... I feel myself like a criminal (((

Yes, they ask to prove Im MJ fan, to provide them copies of concert tix, photos with other fans etc. We go through hell to get visa almost to any country and this is not funny at all :(
Eric, and the USA visa is a total nightmare, you just cant get it. My friends tried to go to MSG in 2001, applied for visa 5 times, got 5 refusals, at the US embassy they were said to watch the concert on TV. I also applied for the US visa to study English by the program of the English First Language School. I chose the 2 weeks course at the Los-Angeles *English First School* and got refusal, I was not going to break the law, I had much money on my account (around 10000 USD), good job, was a student, had my own flat, had visas to UK, France, Germany etc.
So that's our crazy situation ... I feel myself like a criminal (((
That sucks man! Sorry to hear that. I guess I'm just lucky. Whenever I've traveled outside the USA, I've never had to apply for a visa.

Do you really need to get visa when u want to go 2 europe? I mean it sounds like russia is a prison. You cant get out when you want, only by doing some silly sh*t.

silverm, I even need Visa to go to your Country :) though not that long ago we were citizens of the same country

Last edited:
Good luck with the Visa my friend ;)

For some of us it is really hard to get the Visa when going to Michael events abroad....
to me for example back in 2005 it was impossible to get Visa to go to the USA (so i could not go to support him during the trial....)

I visted Russia back in 2005 and then the States in 2007. I was asked by Passport control in the USA if I was a Russian spy! They had to check if my British passport was real. I was like.. 17 at the time as well.

I never knew all this Visa stuff was so hard, good luck with it.

Back