Searching for Neverland- Michael Amir, Faheem Muhammad and that Raymone Bain.

BadOneForever

Proud Member
Ok, So not that I’m just now watching this movie but I’ve realized that somethings are just not adding up.

Questions that suffocate me:
1. Why was Raymone Bain so nasty. There is even a clip of her, Mj and security and the WMA’s in ‘06 red carpet and she seems to be telling him what he can and can’t do. To me it looked like he wanted to go towards fans and she told him no.

2. How did Michael Amir, an aspiring actor and film maker come to overthrow MJ’s original security and why was he so cold about it.

3. How did Faheem Muhammad, newly graduated college kid with a business and marketing degree become head of security for thee Michael Jackson?! Which we also found out he was security for Diddy and the guy used for Diddy to “make things/people disappear”… (Muhammad isn’t mentioned in the film)

4. When Paris Jackson was sick in 2006, who called in Dr. Conrad Murray?

5. There were a few lawyers and attorneys mentioned in this movie. Never heard a thing about John Branca but suddenly when MJ died, John Branca is the lawyer now.

These are just my thoughts watching the movie. Anyone have anything to add? … I have a ton more questions . I’m currently watching “who really killed Michael Jackson” … please comment.

Ok, So not that I’m just now watching this movie but I’ve realized that somethings are just not adding up.

Questions that suffocate me:
1. Why was Raymone Bain so nasty. There is even a clip of her, Mj and security and the WMA’s in ‘06 red carpet and she seems to be telling him what he can and can’t do. To me it looked like he wanted to go towards fans and she told him no.
It was her job to guide and protect him?

Back