Sean Lennon: "His Magic Lasts Forever"

mj_brainiac

Proud Member
moonwalk.jpg

where was this originally posted?

Sean Lennon participated in Moonwalker, i was seen it the other day, and i was astonished, cause i never really paid attention to who that kid was, finally i read the credits and there his name was, btw, does anybody know if the girl that played Katie is on the movies now, cause i dont know, i read about the boy who imitated Michael in the badder part, the black kid, i think he is a rapper now, he's about 29 years old, but i dont remember his name neither, may be ill wath the movie the final part to see their names, if someone knows, plese post info here :)

Sean Lennon participated in Moonwalker, i was seen it the other day, and i was astonished, cause i never really paid attention to who that kid was, finally i read the credits and there his name was, btw, does anybody know if the girl that played Katie is on the movies now, cause i dont know, i read about the boy who imitated Michael in the badder part, the black kid, i think he is a rapper now, he's about 29 years old, but i dont remember his name neither, may be ill wath the movie the final part to see their names, if someone knows, plese post info here :)
I heard she was a choreographer.

The black was in the Mighty Ducks and done some Nickelodeon shows like Sister Sister, not sure what hes doing now.

Back