Scissor Sisters!

Travis

Proud Member
Scissor Sisters new album, Night Work, has leaked and it's fantastic! This may be their best album to date. It's very 80's inspired which may be tiresome to some (the 80's is so hot right now), but this is the 80's done right. Every track from beginning to end is made of pure WIN.

There's even an MJ "Thriller" vibe to the ending track of the album called "Invisible Light" when Sir Ian McKellen does a voice over at the end that is very reminiscent of Vince Price.

I don't know if there are any other Scissor fans here, but I highly recommend this album.

Check it out! :)

Looking forward to it. I'll wait for the actual release. I've loved both the debut and Ta-dah! (although Ta-Dah tired after a few listens).

Will be great to have some intelligent pop music back in the charts.

BTW, "Invisible Light" lifts the baseline from Thriller so it will be interesting to see if the liner notes given any credit.

Well, I've given it a few goes but I'm not loving it. It's too camp Hi-NRG for me. It's lacking the versatility of the first 2 albums.

There's no great stand out tracks like I Don't Feel Like Dancin', Laura, Take Your Mama, I Can't Decide, She's My Man etc.

Most of the songs are good, but not great. I can't see it doing that well unfortunately.

Well, I've given it a few goes but I'm not loving it. It's too camp Hi-NRG for me. It's lacking the versatility of the first 2 albums.

There's no great stand out tracks like I Don't Feel Like Dancin', Laura, Take Your Mama, I Can't Decide, She's My Man etc.

Most of the songs are good, but not great. I can't see it doing that well unfortunately.

Aww. Sorry you don't like it. I think it's their best album yet.

Back