Scared of the Moon BOOK?

adamschoales

Proud Member
I just was looking at my Ultimate Collection book and noticed "Scared of the Moon (Demo)" was taken from "Scared of the Moon Book by Michael Jackson".

Umm... INFO PLEASE!? Im not sure I know about this!

Good question. I havent heard of this either.

Indeed, Is write in Ultimate Collections...

Scared Of The Moon BOOK is a project that was never finished ... this book does not exist...

interesting. Thank you for reminding me of the song. ALL MY MJ cd's were stolen like a 1 1/2 years ago and I havnt heard this song since... I have the ultimate collection (two copies) but I don't want to open them. :( So thank you. Now listening to it from youtube. Such an interesting song. I'm still not sure what it is about.

To my knowledge this is a BIG MISTAKE in the booklet of TUC ;)

interesting. Thank you for reminding me of the song. ALL MY MJ cd's were stolen like a 1 1/2 years ago and I havnt heard this song since... I have the ultimate collection (two copies) but I don't want to open them. :( So thank you. Now listening to it from youtube. Such an interesting song. I'm still not sure what it is about.

If you have two, you should open one & enjoy it. :)

I have just ordered "Dancing a Dream" Book.

Anyone know what id the best edition of Moon Walk book should I buy? As there seems to be different editions. thanks.

As far as I'm aware there is only one Moonwalk book, what it means by editions is that they kept re-printing them over the years, but they're all the same.

I can't believe I used to have like 5 copies of this book, and I sold them all at a carboot for like 50p. Now look at the price of them, it's ridiculous.

I haven't read either books... probably should one of these days...

and yes, open up one of your TUC. They're not really rare (costco had a whole stack of them when I was there last) and its a great collection!

I have just ordered "Dancing a Dream" Book.

Anyone know what id the best edition of Moon Walk book should I buy? As there seems to be different editions. thanks.

where you ordered it from?? i'd like to buy Dancing the Dream too

Speaking of book, does anyone have "My world" ?
http://www.amazon.com/My-World-Phot...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1247635245&sr=8-1

Never saw it in stores and now look at those prices!

People had said that it was unoffical and was not approved by Michael so that's the reason why it's so hard to find.

This person's review might explain the high prices.

Hello Everyone,

Contrary to popular belief 'My World: The Official Photobook' - Was NOT written by Michael Jackson.

It was created and licensed by MJ Licensing who sold it under the false pretense that Michael Jackson had created and released it. However, when MJ came to know of this, he requested for all future copies to be halted, (as he knew that it was misleading to his fans etc. He had not created such a book.) That is why you will never see this book in print. Michael himself had put an end to the publication and distribution of it. As far as I am aware, MJ Licensing does not even exist anymore.

For any true MJ fans, if you read the book carefully, you will see that it doesn't even sound like Michael's words...The captions that have been used, have been dug up from previous comments that MJ has made. MJ Licensing may have had access to some pics/lyrics etc of MJ, (which may have not been seen before,) but, so do many companies...

I will advise you to look at Michael's previous Officially released books; 'Moonwalk' and 'Dancing the Dream' and you will see the difference in quality immediately. 'My World: The Official Photobook' does not compare on any level. MJ (as you all know) did not produce half hearted ventures, his work was world class and this book is definitely not anywhere on that par, because it wasn't from MJ.

Sorry to disappoint all of you, but, for those of you who have forked out big bucks for it, I truly feel for you guys...

Regards,

Jenna

The Scared Of The Moon song sort of sounds like it was meant for a storybook, like Someone In The Dark!!!

Then I guess that the book was supposed to be some sort of storybook, maybe an audio storybook like the rare E.T. one that Michael did.

He might of decided not to do it after deciding to do Captain EO with Disney and then moving onto the Moonwalk book and the Moonwalker film.

All speculation though!!!

Back