saw it yesterday..now my heart hurts..

dmj09

Proud Member
I watched the movie last night…I loved..loved..LOVED the movie…it was amazing…he was amazing… I was expecting to cry during the movie…went prepared with Kleenex and everything..lol..but I didn’t cry…I found the movie to be really uplifting and inspiring. I love that we got a chance to see him work…to see his genius in action! I loved that I was able to watch the movie in a theater full of fans…it was like being at a concert. The energy was incredible. After the movie, I was on such a high…I was sooo happy…the movie totally made me feel as though he’s still with us…he was just so alive and vibrant on screen that it kind of transferred on to me and I took that feeling and brought it home..

And this morning, my heart hurts…I just can’t believe that he’s not with us…this is such a huuuge loss…I haven’t cried in so long..but I just feel the tears coming again. The world has lost so much with his passing and it’s hitting me all over again…does anyone else feel this way?

This is not to say that I regret watching the movie…in fact, I’m really happy that I watched it and I urge everyone to go watch it…even if you were not planning on it…it’s sooo worth it to see him on big screen…smiling…singing…dancing...laughing etc…and if all that’s not enough, I just have one thing to say: BILLIE JEAN SLOW MOTION!!! :woohoo: :swoon: :bow: lol

Thank you for reading…just needed to get this out…I feel better now.

LOVE you Michael!!

I watched the movie last night…I loved..loved..LOVED the movie…it was amazing…he was amazing… I was expecting to cry during the movie…went prepared with Kleenex and everything..lol..but I didn’t cry…I found the movie to be really uplifting and inspiring. I love that we got a chance to see him work…to see his genius in action! I loved that I was able to watch the movie in a theater full of fans…it was like being at a concert. The energy was incredible. After the movie, I was on such a high…I was sooo happy…the movie totally made me feel as though he’s still with us…he was just so alive and vibrant on screen that it kind of transferred on to me and I took that feeling and brought it home..

And this morning, my heart hurts…I just can’t believe that he’s not with us…this is such a huuuge loss…I haven’t cried in so long..but I just feel the tears coming again. The world has lost so much with his passing and it’s hitting me all over again…does anyone else feel this way?

This is not to say that I regret watching the movie…in fact, I’m really happy that I watched it and I urge everyone to go watch it…even if you were not planning on it…it’s sooo worth it to see him on big screen…smiling…singing…dancing...laughing etc…and if all that’s not enough, I just have one thing to say: BILLIE JEAN SLOW MOTION!!! :woohoo: :swoon: :bow: lol

LOVE you Michael!!

I felt the EXACT SAME WAY! Not even kidding. Its like MJ fans share the same brain! That movie inspired me so much and not just about himself but the world around us... I used only one kleenex on a cpl songs. Those dancers were awesome and Michael did so amazing. It hurts so bad to know that we wont be able to see the live show. I held in the tears at the end but as I left the theater and walked to my car by myself I couldnt hold it in anymore and just exploded lol I went home crying and fell asleep with This Is It song going through my head a million times like a broken record. And now I think im gunna go again tonight. :) :( :)

FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME TOO!

The movie made me sooo happy, I had that hugs smile on my face, was laughing, screaming, clapping... I cried just at the bigenning but htne, I got carried by the energy of it all, amazing.

I'm still too tired and exausted from non-sleeping-nights to be at the point of 'reality hits me in the face again' I'm still on the high of it, I'll still go see it tonight too..

DAMN BILLIE JEAN SLOW MOTION!

LOVE you Michael!!

I agree completely.

I had to alleviate my pain by watching it again this morning. :cheers:

yeah i didnt cry til last night and now its weird i kept shaking and tapping my feet i was sure the biggest fan in the theatre. the girl that was with me was so amazed she likes michael but not like me. or us... but she was so into it. now its just hitting me harder like damn after you come to terms with like. all these years and this is it. the last time im ever going to see my idol performing and thats what brings me to tears as i write this but the movie inspired me for some reason to keep on dancing and to keep on dreaming and. wow i love michael jackson with all my heart and the next thing i could say could just be thank you. i say it everyday i wake up to him since hes been gone. but yesterday will make you tell him thank you as a true fan for everything he has given to us. theres only so high in music or etertainment you can go i believe. i dont think theres gonna be any stars now that are ever gonna perform even half to like michael does in just how he does in his rehearsals for this is it. hes the legend and the King. I love you Michael.

Does it contain complete songs??? so we can make our own sountrack in January?? I have tickets for monday & theusday.

On Oprah...Tito said that Janet, Rebe and the other siblings feel it's a little too early for them to watch the movie.

I've seen it this evening. I am absolutely sharing your feelings. Tomorrow I will go again. Sunday I will go with three other ones. And as long as the movie is playing I will go as often as I can.

Thats how I feel.. Now Im having second thoughts.. But I have no one to go with. :(

wherever you are you should go with fellow fans.. it is so much more rewarding. but if not... oh, well:better:

i wish you were in dc... we have a good group here, four of us went last night. about 5 are going again this saturday. fly to dc. you can go with us on saturday:wild:

Yes but now Micheal is no longer here with us, because I was so dpressed on June-Sep but now I'm got over with it. It means I'm going to have to see the moive to find out.

Thats how I feel.. Now Im having second thoughts.. But I have no one to go with. :(

aww don't feel bad. I definitely saw people at my theater that came alone...but they were not really alone since they were all among fans. Everybody was talking to each other and hanging out. It's worth it to go see it...even if u have to go by yourself. I wanna watch it again on friday but my friends can't go till sunday...i dont think i can wait till then so i might just go by myself! :)

I feel exactly the same too!
coped with the film much better than i thought i would, and it felt like he was right there with us.
but now since ive seen it i just feel really empty.
*sighs*

Back