Save our Forests - UK

katrine

Proud Member
As you may have heard in the UK the Government wants to sell off 18% of our Forests, including the treasures like the Forest of Dean, Sherwood Forest etc.

This means that they could be fenced off to the public, used for logging, turned into Golf courses etc!

There is a petition at www.38degrees.org.uk under the title Save our Forests regarding this. 250,000 signatures are required in the hope to make the Government rethink their plans!

I think this is so important and want to share it with you guys, I love our forests in the UK and want them to be enjoyed by generations to come. Not only that but to protect the wildlife etc they have within them!

I posted about this on the Legacy Project twitter account. love our forests! I just love the New Forest and driving through it on the way to the south west is just amazing :)

I posted about this on the Legacy Project twitter account. love our forests! I just love the New Forest and driving through it on the way to the south west is just amazing :)

Great that its on the twitter account too!!!! :D
I love the new forest, but I always hold everyone up cause i go through it so slowly as I really enjoy the forest!!

Thanks for signing!

use LS and then add any number from 1-24 after it. if that doesnt work u need to add a number and then 2 letters after it. so something like LS14 8PY

Back