Saturday night fever soundtrack (bee gees) was previously the biggest selling album of time

billyworld99

Proud Member
i has no idea it was the biggest selling album of all time before thriller i swore i read somewhere it was the album of a group called pink floyd i read it on the bee gees biography page

here is some of the bees gees who is an awesome trio accomplishments

The trio's contribution to Saturday Night Fever pushed the film's soundtrack pass the 40 million mark in sells. It reigned as the top-selling album in history until Michael Jackson's Thriller

They are the only group in pop history to write, produce, and record six straight #1 hits. They have sixteen Grammy nominations and nine Grammy wins.

The Bee Gees rank sixth on the all-time top-sellers list. Only Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Garth Brooks, and Paul McCartney have outsold the brothers Gibb.

It has been estimated that the Bee Gees' record sales total more than 200 million,[1] making them one of the best-selling music artists of all time

they had two distinct periods of exceptional success: as a harmonic "soft rock" act in the late 1960s and early 1970s, and as the foremost stars of the disco music era in the late 1970s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IvmUHDgBOI&feature=related

this was a video of the night thriller broken the record at the guinness world rocrd event in 1984

The BeeGee's. Immensely talented trio of brothers. Michael was close to them, appreciated them, and the appreciation was returned.

Rest in peace, Michael and Maurice.

Yeah Michael liked them, theres even a video of him singing stayin' alive, oh found it here it is :lol:

I LOVE the Bee Gees & this video is too cute (I mean Michael is lol). Thanks! :flowers:

Back