Sad News For My Family.

ruchie

Proud Member
I on here today to tell you all as of May 29th, My Grand Aunt Rachael Witcher Goodman From Montgomery, Alabama has passed away that very morning about around 10:45 am. She was 96 years old. She died peacefully in her sleep and when My Sister, My Daughter and I had arrived and seen her lying in the bed at The Hospital,it was as if she was still asleep. She died of the illness I wrote about earlier in the If Michael was reading this ppost.Arrangements were made ahead of time and the last part of the arrangements were finalized yesterday. We are having the Wake and Funneral in Long Island New York where she passed away. The Wake will take place at Boyds Funneral home on Deerpark Avenue and Grand Avenue On Sunday between 5pm and 9 pm and The Funneral will be at Trinity Lutherian Church on E 20th street and Jamaica Avenue on Monday at 11am. Too Bad you all donot live near by, I would have been glad to see you to know you guys have me in your thoughts but I feel you love and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Now She's up there with my Mom and the rest of the family on both sides that left before her. I'll be off again but I will be back on soon..
I love you peeps
Take Care
God Bless.
Ruchie
:(

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Thinking of you and your family.

RIP. :(

My heartfelt condolences to you and your whole family. May God give all of you strength.
May your aunt rest in peace!

no matter they age it's always "gone too soon" - be happy though that she lived a long, happy life and that she died peacefully. may she rest in peace. my condolence.

So sorry to hear this, but at least she lived a long (hopefully healthy and happy) life. My condolences. :)

I'm sorry Ruchie.
Be thankful that she lived as long as 96 years old, that's very impressive. May she rest in peace.

Back