Russell brand's My Booky Wook!:D

Karice

Proud Member
I LOVE russell brand's My booky Wook! it his autobiography, and it is so awesome!:D He is so funny in it, like the time he went to a comedy gig at a club where he was the headliner, and after his show, he thought to the audience! "There! Feel the magic!" and said that the audience was most likely thinking of running up to the club manager and getting their refunds!:lol: God, russell's book is so funny! There were many more laughs in this book!:lol:

I agree - Booky Wook is great, and I've put Booky Wook 2 on my christmas list!! I love Russell, I think he's so funny. I was lucky enough to meet him a couple of years ago when he did a book signing for My Booky Wook, and he was so lovely and funny in real life too!

I agree - Booky Wook is great, and I've put Booky Wook 2 on my christmas list!! I love Russell, I think he's so funny. I was lucky enough to meet him a couple of years ago when he did a book signing for My Booky Wook, and he was so lovely and funny in real life too!

*Squeals with excitement*! :D That's so wonderful that you got to meet Russell! :D I wish I could meet Russell! :D

*Squeals with excitement*! :D That's so wonderful that you got to meet Russell! :D I wish I could meet Russell! :D

You could look out to see if he does any book signings or shows near you - I've never actually gone to one of his stand up shows, I seem to miss him every time he's been in Brighton.

Unfortunately my camera failed on me when I met him :( but I still have the memory of it and where he signed my book :D

Glad someone else is a Russell fan on here! :D :D

Back