RTL Boulevard

chubby_the_bink

Proud Member
i was just watching RTL Boulevard on dutch tv channel RTL 4. (they normally trash MJ, but i still want to share this with you). Bt they just said that they will have something special on Michael tomorrow

I think it's the new Michael Jackson clip, oprah is going to show on her program.

I would be surprised if that turd called KWALBERT Verlinde doesn't crack a joke about Michael ...he always tries to at least do that once. During the time MJ was about to get buried....he made a sickening joke about fires in that area, in the woods..that they had to watch out, or else it would become a cremation. Yo Albert....GTFOH

I would be surprised if that turd called KWALBERT Verlinde doesn't crack a joke about Michael ...he always tries to at least do that once. During the time MJ was about to get buried....he made a sickening joke about fires in that area, in the woods..that they had to watch out, or else it would become a cremation. Yo Albert....GTFOH
I HATE that slimeball..:puke:

I HATE that slimeball..:puke:

That makes two of us .

Did you see the time that Timor, who was gonna dance next to MJ during This is it, was at RTL Boulevard? Kwalbert really was that slimeball, all being nice and friendly, no negative words about Michael at all...what a loser.

I dont like Albert. He's always so negative about Michael. His cheap jokes and comments make me sick. That's why I rarely watch RTL Boulevard. The negativity...ugh!:no:

That makes two of us .

Did you see the time that Timor, who was gonna dance next to MJ during This is it, was at RTL Boulevard? Kwalbert really was that slimeball, all being nice and friendly, no negative words about Michael at all...what a loser.
Yes I saw that too,thats why i can't stand him..bbrrr...he did the same when Jody Bernal was there to show his new MJ tattoo,he was soooo freakyyy nice:scare:.Did you ever see when he interviewd Janet,he was so damn nerves the 'poor' guy i think i never saw anyone that nerves:hysterical: if he's in front of a person he's a big slimeball,that moron has only a big mouth behind someones back.

Back