Roosevelt in TDCAU

*Completly dry*

Guests
This may be a stupid questions, especially to all of you Americans, but I've been wondering that for quite some time now: What did Roosevelt do that Michael is referring to in "They don't care"?

I always thought he was speaking of both/or USA Presidents because of the fair views. Franklin or Teddy Roosevelt as both had their own stance on civil rights. But I think it's more likely Franklin:

Teddy: Felt that man should be judged on who they are, not their colour: "the only wise and honorable and Christian thing to do is to treat each black man and each white man strictly on his merits as a man".

Franklin: His government worked closely with the NAACP and other civil rights groups to deal with issues around police brutality towards ethnic minorites etc. He also eventually put forth the Fair Employment Practices Committee (FEPC) which stated that the federal government would not hire any person based on their race, color, creed, or national origin but on their knowledge and suitability for the job.

I always thought he was speaking of both/or USA Presidents because of the fair views. Franklin or Teddy Roosevelt as both had their own stance on civil rights. But I think it's more likely Franklin:

Teddy: Felt that man should be judged on who they are, not their colour: "the only wise and honorable and Christian thing to do is to treat each black man and each white man strictly on his merits as a man".

Franklin: His government worked closely with the NAACP and other civil rights groups to deal with issues around police brutality towards ethnic minorites etc. He also eventually put forth the Fair Employment Practices Committee (FEPC) which stated that the federal government would not hire any person based on their race, color, creed, or national origin but on their knowledge and suitability for the job.

I think it's Franklin - isn't there a picture of him in the prison version?

But thanx so much for the info! That's exactly what I was looking for! :)

Youre Welcome. :)

Yes.. I also believe it's Franklin. :yes: Ohh yes there is a picture of him in that version, yess.

Back