Rooney rooney rooney!!!

He *WAS* Overrated for about 8 months but lately he's back man and blasting shots in, this is just a killer goal and many people are saying it's the best goal ever, He's defo earning his 250k............Btw if either of you two and anyone else on this board support chelsea i'ma terroize you when we win the leauge :):)

He *WAS* Overrated for about 8 months but lately he's back man and blasting shots in, this is just a killer goal and many people are saying it's the best goal ever, He's defo earning his 250k............Btw if either of you two and anyone else on this board support chelsea i'ma terroize you when we win the leauge :):)

lol no way was that the best goal ever, messi vs madrid, ronaldo vs portsmouth, v persie vs charlton, maradona vs england were all better
he's a good player but he is still so overrated, no matter what man united fans say
nah i support Arsenal, London's best :)

lol no way was that the best goal ever, messi vs madrid, ronaldo vs portsmouth, v persie vs charlton, maradona vs england were all better
he's a good player but he is still so overrated, no matter what man united fans say
Are you talking about the one where he jumped up in the air and handballed it into the goal? If so, that's not how you play football.

Maradona if you're on about hand of god wasn't actually a goal even though it counted for it, Alot of people seem to agree with me and it's not just the goal it's the fact it was late in the match and that rooney was considered the best but was compeltely rubbish over the last 8 months he's back now and it was against our rival team not to mention alot of city fans were taking the piss and saying stuff about him it was a huge FU to man city and all the fans

Are you talking about the one where he jumped up in the air and handballed it into the goal? If so, that's not how you play football.

Maradona if you're on about hand of god wasn't actually a goal even though it counted for it, Alot of people seem to agree with me and it's not just the goal it's the fact it was late in the match and that rooney was considered the best but was compeltely rubbish over the last 8 months he's back now and it was against our rival team not to mention alot of city fans were taking the piss and saying stuff about him it was a huge FU to man city and all the fans

No I'm talking about the other one he scored in that match.

No I'm talking about the other one he scored in that match.

I think i might know what you're on about, when he got past like 5 players all on his own ?

You have to appreciate the timing with rooneys shot not to mention the power and angle he was at it all has to be perfect to work oohhhh also the shot nani did was reflected off someones back to rooney had to re potision himself in another place

I think i might know what you're on about, when he got past like 5 players all on his own ?

You have to appreciate the timing with rooneys shot not to mention the power and angle he was at it all has to be perfect to work oohhhh also the shot nani did was reflected off someones back to rooney had to re potision himself in another place

Yep, that's the one.
Yes, even though I think he is overrated, I cannot deny that was a brilliant goal :)

Back