Roger Friedman standing up for Michael

000cozzie000

Proud Member
Will The Real Jackson Family “Experts” Please Stand Up?
Friday, June 26, 2009
Celebrity, Music / By Roger Friedman
Tags: Michael Jackson
Jackson manager Frank DiLeo raced to UCLA Medical Center when he got the news, and he was with the family when they had to face the awful truth about Michael’s condition. Luckily, he’s been close to both of Jackson’s parents for years, and is considered one of the family. They’ll need his counsel now.
What the Jacksons won’t need is the conga line of family “friends” and experts who are lining up to do every TV show and interview program. The weekend looks like it will be jam-packed with these people, from Brian Oxman and Shmuley Boteach to Uri Geller and Diane Dimond. This morning on the “Today” show, child-actor-turned-reality-TV-star (and rehabbed druggie) Corey Feldman conceded to Meredith Vieira that he hadn’t even seen or spoken to Michael in seven years.

Michael Jackson Rehearsed at Staples Center The Night Before His Death
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Music / By Roger Friedman
Last night Michael Jackson had the “best show ever”—a rehearsal at Los Angeles’ Staples Center. Sources tell me he was thrilled about the show and very excited about his upcoming London shows.
That should scotch any rumors about Jackson being unable to perform, or depressed or anything else.

Brian Oxman is NOT Michael Jackson’s Lawyer
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Music / By Roger Friedman
Michael Jackson hasn’t been dead three hours and Brian Oxman is on TV everywhere being identified as the attorney for the singer or his family.
He is not.
Michael Jackson’s attorney, officially, is Joel Katz, the respected music lawyer from Greenberg Traurig of Atlanta.
Please, news organizations: Brian Oxman was fired by Thomas Mesereau from Michael’s trial in 2005. I was there. He has no knowledge of Michael’s life for the last several years. Oxman sued Jackson looking for legal fees, and lost.
Jackson’s attorney just prior to Katz was Peter Lopez. Some of his business has been handled in New York by Londell McMillan. Jackson’s manager, recently re-signed, is Frank Di Leo, who has been in Los Angeles with him the last several weeks.
More to come.

http://www.showbiz411.com/

I can't believe that after all the times that RF trashed Michael when he was alive, now he wants to act like he cared and that Michael only deserves better press now that he's gone. I say the same for all the other media downers who are just now acting sorry. It took dying for Michael to get even half the kind of press he should have been getting for the last 16-23 years. While there are some media still saying disgusting things, the tide-turning that is going now is too little too late. I feel sick already because he's dead. Now we have to hear from a bunch of people claiming to feel bad when these same people didn't give two craps about this man when it really counted. This is just incomprehensable. All of it.

Last edited:
Yeah, Diane Dimond is also supporting him, if begrudgingly. It's more of them saying what needs to be said to get on TV for probably the last time. As mentioned above... too little too late.

I have mixed feelings about Roger Friedman. The last few years he's had a bad case of verbal diarrhea, but as I remember he did play a big role in exposing the family during the trial.

I will give this man credit for at least setting the record straight at this time although this has been LONG overdue.

Yeah, Diane Dimond is also supporting him, if begrudgingly. It's more of them saying what needs to be said to get on TV for probably the last time. As mentioned above... too little too late.

And they know their normal BS would get them stoned now with everyone feeling sympathy for Michael. Disgusting for some of them to even show their faces. Vultures!

.....when it came to Michael, tom joyner ALWAYS disappointed.......

I stopped listening to him awhile ago for this very reason. Blah!

All these jackasses who didn't give a damn about Michael Jackson are now crawling out of the woodwork to speak as if they are experts on the man, but never knew him personally. How sick and twisted is it that voices who knew him are being drowned out by those who didn't. Not even the decency to clear his name and speak the truth of his innocence during trial, they just ignored what was going on, or made up some bull to get their mugs on camera, just as they are doing now...makes me sick to my stomach with anger.

I don't give a crap about what any of these people say. Just like they never gave a crap about Michael and his feelings.

also think that their opinion is not worth much - not to us. it's so crazy that all these media people on tv now talk positively about him.

fake ass fools. same ppl doing the rounds on uk t.v including the scum from my home city i swear if i see him in the near future

Thing is from outpour of love from everyday people that I've been seeing...those vulturing azz holes lost....they DIDN'T and couldn't kill the love and respect people have for him
..People in my office were crying like family member died to so many...RIP Michael...no more vultures, media, theives or hangers on...

At least Michael won't have to be subjected to the vultures anymore.

Back