Rod Temperton today

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
I was wondering; does somebody know what Rod Temperton is doing these days and what he´s been doing since the 80s? He´s keeping a very low profile and, as far as I know, he doesn´t have any homepage or Myspace or anything - so it´s difficult to get info about his projects and about him. And; has he said anything about MJ after his passing, maybe in British newspapers, TV or radio???

Just curious.

I heard he was recently working with Stargate, those Norwegian producers that made "Chris Brown - With You", "Beyonce - Irreplaceableable" and all those Ne-yo singles. :)
Rod definitely need to get credit, he's an essential figure in Michael's career.

EDIT: of course this might just have been a rumour.

I heard he was recently working with Stargate, those Norwegian producers that made "Chris Brown - With You", "Beyonce - Irreplaceableable" and all those Ne-yo singles. :)
Rod definitely need to get credit, he's an essential figure in Michael's career.

EDIT: of course this might just have been a rumour.

Really? With Stargate? I am Norwegian and I can´t remember having read anything about this in Norwegian newspapers. And this is big news, though, if it´s true. You´re probably right, and if so, it´s great!

Really? With Stargate? I am Norwegian and I can´t remember having read anything about this in Norwegian newspapers. And this is big news, though, if it´s true. You´re probably right, and if so, it´s great!

I'm on google like a mad man tryna find where I read this... Gahh frustrating that I can't find it.
I think there was a song or two they worked together, but all I find when I google is people comparing their work with Temperton's...
I'm sorry if this is something I've just dreamt about.

Back