Rock With You (Live in Neverland, 1992)

arXter

Proud Member
one of my favourite performances, and it's so frustrating that Mike didn't do this anywhere after these rehearsals.

genius at work!

I love that song!! Thanks for posting this rehearsal.

uhuh, he needs to rock with us hard this summer.

I'm really hoping for some live singing on this tour. The Dangerous tour was fun and all, but the rehearsals just make you go "Wow... this is better than the actual tour". At least for me. Plus, there's no ridiculous thong-a-majig.

I'm really hoping for some live singing on this tour. The Dangerous tour was fun and all, but the rehearsals just make you go "Wow... this is better than the actual tour". At least for me. Plus, there's no ridiculous thong-a-majig.

lmao just let it be super,let it be lol

omg he sang this liove
in 1992

he sounds so good

why didnt this make the setlist!!!!!!!!1

I've only just discovered that the rehearsals were on Youtube so I've been working my way through them all evening! Fantastic! :D

arXter said:
one of my favourite performances, and it's so frustrating that Mike didn't do this anywhere after these rehearsals.
What you mean by "this"??

The vocal sounds so strong and solid. Ohohoh esp. when he sings "We can rock the boogie" you know he's got it.

The Rock With You clip and the rest of the whole Dangerous tour rehearsal is wicked. It's a nice peak through the work he put into. I can watch it over and over again. You gotta love it esp. becuz he seems to be having fun.

emot-sadyes.gif

im addicted to this and the remember the time performance. i mena i have them all on dvd but its so addicted its like seeing it 4 the 1st time.

arXter meant he never performed the song on the Dangerous tour, it was taken out.
Thanx. Thought he pointed out some specific things that he did in the clip. Yeah I don't know why it was taken out, but it would've been a great segment.

Why is it sooooo..SEXY
when Michael Jackson puts his hand in his pocket? :swoon:

yeah why didn't he do that song...I guess he had done it so many times starting the the jacksons tours I guess he wanted to include songs from dangerous the album...but why did'nt he include rtt? so many questions...but yeah I love these rehearsals

Last edited:
Back