Rock With You (Live) 1980

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
I just came across this clip of MJ performing "Rock With You" from 1980, which i've never seen before. I think it's from the Triumph tour? But i'm not sure. Anyway, I think this is one of the best performance's i've seen of the song, Michael is soooo incredibly cute in this btw. If I was alive back then, I would have been so in love with him lol. Did he lip synch this tho? 'Cause it sounds like it, but either way, it's a great performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2meMgx6Us

The concert footage from the second leg of the Destiny Tour, the Triumph Tour was 1981.

The clip of Michael singing Rock With You is lip synced, and it's from 1980 and a television performance (not from a concert) for a children's charity show.

oh yeah, I remember seeing this!!!

:wub:*SIGH*:wub:

The concert footage from the second leg of the Destiny Tour, the Triumph Tour was 1981.

The clip of Michael singing Rock With You is lip synced, and it's from 1980 and a television performance (not from a concert) for a children's charity show.

Thx for the info!!!

I think I watched the footage before, but thanks Cinnamon. I believe he personally loves Rock With You a lot. If performances of the song tell me anything, he's totally in love with the song:) Lovely song, lovely performer. I wish he'd had a dancing partner for any one performance of the song, so it matches what the lyrics is about.

BTW, I always melt whenever I watch the interview segment right before the performance. I'm sure many of you guys have seen it. He says "Don't stop til you get enough. No way" all smiling and seems to mean it, tho I have no clue what he's talkin about:wub: Really curious about the context where he said it.

Back