Rock With You 1987 Bad Tour? Where do you rank this Performance

BabeBeMine

Proud Member
Where does this performance rank in your opinion? I got this at 1# from a personel opinion. Im sure there are other performances where MJ does more dance steps and choreography, but i just love the live singing on this performance. I can't stop watching this.

I think the MTV kansas has the best performance, ooh the moves on the breakdown segmant.

I perfer the Yokohama one but any performance from the greatest tour ever is fine by me.Bring on a Bad Tour 88 dvd.Yesterday all ready!!!

I fully agreed with that Rock with you Bad tour is the best of the best !
My most favorite performance is that in Yokohama 1987.

By the way, may I ask a question?
At 0:23 and 2:34 in your attached Youtube movie, Michael shouted some words to the audience; sounds like "Wat-tai!" or " Bad-ttai!"
What is he saying?

Since I am not native English speaker, I am very glad if you give me an answer on this.

I think the Kansas 1988 performance is probably the best of the song. Love that one.

I think the Kansas 1988 performance is probably the best of the song. Love that one.

ditto!!

At 0:23 and 2:34 in your attached Youtube movie, Michael shouted some words to the audience; sounds like "Wat-tai!" or " Bad-ttai!"
What is he saying?

Since I am not native English speaker, I am very glad if you give me an answer on this.

lol i was wondering the same thing :p

Yokahama all the way!! My all time #1 MJ song, tour and performance all rolled up into perfection! His energy and emotion is AMAZING here!!

I fully agreed with that Rock with you Bad tour is the best of the best !
My most favorite performance is that in Yokohama 1987.

What is he saying?

At :23 I believe he's saying "bout time!" (about time)
and at 2:34 "body!" (as in everybody, a cue for his backup singers) but said slightly different, in his own Michael language lol

At :23 I believe he's saying "bout time!" (about time)
and at 2:34 "body!" (as in everybody, a cue for his backup singers) but said slightly different, in his own Michael language lol[/QUOTE]

Many thanks for your kind reply and interesting message!
My first time to meet Michael was Bad tour 88 in Tokyo, it was really fantastic experience!

Back