RoboCop (2014)

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RoboCop_(2014_film)

The original RoboCop is one of my favorite movies ever so I'm glad that they are remaking it. I have been waiting to see a new RoboCop movie for years and finally it happens. Joel Kinnaman plays Alex Muprhy/RoboCop. Other cast sounds also great because Gary Oldman, Michael Keaton and Samuel L. Jackson are in this. I like how the movie looks but sad thing is that it will be PG-13 and not R like the original.

Here is great viral site for the movie: http://www.omnicorp.com/

They haven't released any official photo of RoboCop but there are many setpics and videos available:
NEPwbYMbTKqMTW_1_1.jpg

reg_1024.joel.mh.101612.jpg

Here is a photo(not mine :)) from the Comic-Con:
8rKd0A4.jpg

Last edited:
That trailer was awesome! I'm glad that the Robocop is also silver like in the original but that black version looks really cool too. I don't like that human hand because it makes the armor look like some suit.

This theme should be in:

:)

I'm reserving judgement until I see it for myself. I've got my doubts because the original Robocop is in my top 5 all time movies and I'm not too sure about the new suit in the remake.

I wish they'd stop doing remakes of great movies! As good as the trailer looks I grew up watching the original robocops and they were great. Just like The Karate Kid. You can't replace the bond Daniel Larusso had with Mr Miyagi had or the feel to the whole movie, even with all the millions of dollars that was put into the remake the original is still better. I'm not completely against remakes, if a film is VERY old but still a great film then why not revisit it? But why remake a film that's still watched and enjoyed by millions of people that's still relatively new looking?

I wish they'd stop doing remakes of great movies! As good as the trailer looks I grew up watching the original robocops and they were great. Just like The Karate Kid. You can't replace the bond Daniel Larusso had with Mr Miyagi had or the feel to the whole movie, even with all the millions of dollars that was put into the remake the original is still better. I'm not completely against remakes, if a film is VERY old but still a great film then why not revisit it? But why remake a film that's still watched and enjoyed by millions of people that's still relatively new looking?
I gotta say I surprisingly liked THE KARATE KID remake. I understand the annoyance of remaking stuff but people don't support original films so when they see a reboot or remake did well it not only shows that people still care but the studios have to look at the numbers and see audience's would love to see this story continue. Also even if the ROBOCOP remake ends up sucking you know it won't diminish the greatness of the original right? It'll always be there.

I saw Robocop this weeken and it was great!
I also love the orginial Robocop movie but they did a great remake!
No it's not a WOW movie but it is a GREAT ACTION movie! :D
It's worth to see it in theaters! :)

This was not bad. I actually liked it but of course nothing can beat the original. RoboCop looked cool most of the time and the story was ok but they didn't use the main theme enough. I hope people go to see this so they can make a sequel.

This was not bad. I actually liked it but of course nothing can beat the original. RoboCop looked cool most of the time and the story was ok but they didn't use the main theme enough. I hope people go to see this so they can make a sequel.
IMO I thought the film was very good in terms of story, script, acting etc. but while not excellent but far better than it had any business being. I liked that it went in its own direction.

Back