Robert Downy, Jr. + Cast of Avengers at Comic Con Come Out To DSTYGE

omg, Chris Evans looks like he's going to burst out of that shirt like the Hulk

tumblr_n9cnu1g3wV1qf2zyko1_500.png

4zx184.jpg

What has it got to do with MJ? I m missing something?

It doesn't, other than DSTYGE was playing as the cast walked out on stage.

Always thought Comi Con logo (in the background) looked like MJ's eye

What has it got to do with MJ? I m missing something?

Other than one of the most watched entertainment media events in the world, attended by tons of media and Michael's music is being used to introduce a very much anticipated superhero movie and all the big stars from it come out to his music.... nothing.

Last edited:
And Michael is the one who once wanted to buy the company named Marvel which owns all those super heroes.

And Michael is the one who once wanted to buy the company named Marvel which owns all those super heroes.

That should have been Michael's. Can you imagine? The whole business of superhero movies is so huge. Michael had the foresight to see what a huge enterprise it could become, and it did.

I love Robert Downey Jr, he's so cool and he was the one who felt the song the most, plus he looked handsome. :wild:

I know every person has his/her likes and I don't mean to offend anyone here but a guy who's so muscular and his pectorals look almost like the size of a woman's breasts, it looks gross. :puke:

I love Robert Downey Jr, he's so cool and he was the one who felt the song the most, plus he looked handsome. :wild:

I know every person has his/her likes and I don't mean to offend anyone here but a guy who's so muscular and his pectorals look almost like the size of a woman's breasts, it looks gross. :puke:

Yeah, but that smile tho

tumblr_lyez6sp1To1qiotp3o1_500.gif

And he's not usually THAT big. At least they didn't make him look like this :D

captainchest.jpg

Here is another angle, and they acknowledge and compliment Michael's music at the end of the song.:clap:

If you like the Avengers, you may want to watch the press conference.

Watch Chris Evans starting at 4:40. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel's another film now showing, is J5 related.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/07...ked-2149404?lt_source=external,manual#!btnLBa

The post-credits scene starts off with Drax the Destroyer polishing his weapon, which pans out to show an adorable little baby Groot, after being revived from his destruction in the movie, dancing to "I Want You Back" by the Jackson 5 in a plant pot. Drax looks back and forth between the weapon and baby Groot a few times, with Groot freezing mid-dance every time Drax looks away, and the scene ends with Groot still dancing.

Hey Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel's another film now showing, is J5 related.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/07...ked-2149404?lt_source=external,manual#!btnLBa

The post-credits scene starts off with Drax the Destroyer polishing his weapon, which pans out to show an adorable little baby Groot, after being revived from his destruction in the movie, dancing to "I Want You Back" by the Jackson 5 in a plant pot. Drax looks back and forth between the weapon and baby Groot a few times, with Groot freezing mid-dance every time Drax looks away, and the scene ends with Groot still dancing.

Hey, thanks for letting us know. :) I was planning on seeing that movie this weekend, so this is even better.

Guardians of the Galaxy was soooo good!

And beside the J5 at the end, Chris Pratt does a little MJ air kick thing when he dances to distract someone.

The I Want You Back part was great. The movie itself was very good and I recommend it for everyone! :)

I'm so excited to see that movie! All my friends won't stop raving about it and having Lil Mikey be apart of it just makes it that much sweeter :D

Back