RIP Paul Walker :(

mo_rizwan

Proud Member
30 November 2013
Paul Walker Dead At 40 From Fiery Car Crash

1130-paul-walker-article-getty-1.jpg

Paul Walker -- best known for his role in "The Fast and the Furious" movies -- died Saturday afternoon after a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California ... TMZ has learned.

The accident happened in Santa Clarita -- north of Los Angeles -- and Paul was the passenger in the two-seater Porsche Carrera GT when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into a post or a tree ... and the car burst into flames.

Several of our sources -- some of whom were at the scene of the accident -- tell us a friend of Paul's was driving and was also killed in the fiery wreck.

Cops say speed clearly played a major factor in the accident, but an exact cause has not been determined yet.

Paul was 40 years old. He leaves behind a 15-year-old daughter named Meadow.

Paul's rep tells us he was in Santa Clarita for a car show -- organized by Paul and his charitable organization Reach Out Worldwide -- to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort.

Several of his friends were attending the event ... which was very near to where the deadly accident happened.

One of Paul's friends talked to a TMZ photographer ... describing the scene ... and his efforts to save Paul from the burning car.

Paul took a pic with a fan at the event earlier on Saturday, and the guy posted it ... noting how happy Walker was just hours before the crash.
The fan added, "The world lost an angel in Paul. He dedicated so much of his life to helping disadvantaged kids and people who are in need. I'm gonna do whatever I can to keep Paul's goals for the charity alive."

1130-paul-walker-fan-twitter-picture-article-7.jpg

Source: TMZ

Last edited:
Thank you MO- It's very sad. :(

R.I.P.: Paul Walker, star of 'Fast and the Furious,' dies in car crash at charity event

pauljpg-97b5e8e0bcc027eb.jpg

VALENCIA, California-- Actor Paul Walker, 40, of "Fast and the Furious" and "She's All That" fame has been reported killed in a car accident in California.

According to the report by The Santa Clarita Valley Signal, officials arrived on scene to a vehicle engulfed in flames at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday.

The vehicle was a red Porshce GT, and Walker had recently purchased one.

Walker and one other occupant were in the vehicle when it struck a light standard and then it went up in flames, per the report.

The initial report came from TMZ reporter Ryan Satin, who says he confirmed the death with Paul Walker's representative. ABC News now also confirms the death.

A false site called Media Mass claimed that the death was a hoax, but the website that mirrors People Magazine's site is not a news organization.

9:37 p.m.: Paul Walker's reps release statement via Facebook:

“It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide,” his team wrote on his Facebook page. “He was a passenger in a friend’s car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences.”- ‪#‎TeamPW‬

New Regency, the studio that is behind the popular film franchise also confirmed the news, tweeting out “It is with great sadness to report that @RealPaulWalker has passed away. We will miss you. #RIP”

http://www.silive.com/entertainment/tvfilm/index.ssf/2013/11/rip_paul_walker_dies_in_car_cr.html

Just heard the news.. so shocking.

RIP Paul, you will be missed. :(

Lost for words. This really shook me. My condolences and prayers extends to his family. May he rest in peace

Jermaine Jackson ? @jermjackson5

All our thoughts should be with the family of Paul Walker, taken while giving back. So sad. Send prayers and love.

jaafar jackson @jaafarjjackson

Rest in peace Paul Walker. Gone way too soon.

Austin Brown ? @AustinBrown

I literally was just coming from The freeway and now I know why it was locked. So sad RIP Paul Walker.

I feel so bad for his daughter. What a tragedy.

My love and prayers go to his family and friends.

May the memories of the wonderful moments they shared together help them in these tragic moments.

Rest In Peace Mr. Paul Walker

1487907_656990874323016_365984850_o.jpg

I only ever saw the first two Fast and the Furious films, never got into the series much, but I always found Paul Walker an attractive guy. So sad :( Reading the tweets from some of the celebs was heartbreaking. Thinking of his family and friends. :angel:

paul-walker-roger-rodas.png

The person driving the car and also killed in the crash was 38-year-old Roger Rodas, a good friend of Paul Walker’s and the co-owner of California car customization store Always Evolving.

Here is a video of 2 years ago of Paul and Roger going Heli boarding. The song being played in the video is Oh My Stars beautiful song "Every day"

"Say what you will to me I'll be a misery every day without you..."
RIP Roger Rodas and Paul Walker

[video=youtube;7IU3FzBI1hw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IU3FzBI1hw[/video]

We lost another angel :( I had such an amazing amount of respect for Paul Walker. Never really watched his movies but I saw an interview with him about 2 years ago and was amazed by how down to earth he was and willing to do something for others. Raising and giving lots of money to his charity and actually going out there to help. I can't believe he's gone.

For some reason the news that he had died in that car crash just hit me really bad. I'm not sure why though. It even feels like Michael all over again. Maybe it's because I've been really thinking about my life for the past year. I have a good job, just bought a house, but it's not making me happy at all. Watching Paul Walker's interviews for the past year made me realize I want to do something useful with my life. And what I'm doing now is not useful at all.
Maybe it's making me a little depressed seeing someone so lively with that passion like that pass away. While I'm alive and not making a difference.

Sorry about me rambling, but I had to get this of my chest and there's no one around me I can talk about this accept my MJ family. My own family would think I'm nuts and tell me to get on with it and cheer up.

Back