RIP Kurt Cobain -17 years today

BillieJean84

Proud Member
Okay so how the hell do we forget one of the best musicians alive. Kurt Cobain died today. (was found April 8) in 1994.

Lets remember

oksexysmokinghunkbutnotreadymades.jpg

Kurt-cobain-1.jpg

Kurt.jpg

2912892780101902772S600x600Q85.jpg

frannie3.jpg

^^This picture of Frances Bean was probably 2007/8

fbc.jpg
< This one was in Teen Vogue maybe 05/06
frances-bean-cobain-turned-down-ali.jpg
kurt_cobain.jpg

Last edited:
Woah I had just bought 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' today and I didn't know it was the 17th year anniversary of his death. Coincidence or what? :p

R.I.P. Kurt

RIP Kurt, one of my favorite artist of all time..

Last edited:
I certainly can't forget. I love Nirvana & Kurt, thanks to my bro who was a huge fan back in the early 90's. Wow 17 years already? I can't believe how the time flies so fast.. Kurt was really beautiful and talented, gone too soon..really sad what happened to him. RIP. His daughter looks like him.

BTW, compare the statues!

A statue paying tribute to Kurt Cobain has been unveiled on the 17th anniversary of the Nirvana frontman's death.

The statue, unveiled in the late singer's hometown of Aberdeen, Washington, depicts his signature Fender Jag-Stang.

It includes the Nirvana lyric: "One more special message to go and then I'm done and I can go home&#8221;, which is taken from the song 'On A Plain'.

The statue was designed by two local artists, Kim and Lora Malakoff, according to The Daily World.

859999_kurt-cobain-gitara-socha-odhalenie.jpg

859998_kurt-cobain-gitara-socha-odhalenie.jpg

AND

fulham-statue_1863809i.jpg

Back