RIP Bracelet..

xthunderx2

Proud Member
Does anyone STILL wear their RIP bracelet???....Or am I the only one who cannot seem to take it off??.....It has become a part of me.

I had a Michael Jackson RIP wristband I got shortly after the 25th. I wore it every day until it broke a few months ago :(

Id prefer to have a "Celebrate Michael" band or somethin positive. I know its happened (his death) I just dont stare it in the face or acknowledge to much. Wish I had a band to show that I celebrate his life/music.

Id prefer to have a "Celebrate Michael" band or somethin positive. I know its happened (his death) I just dont stare it in the face or acknowledge to much. Wish I had a band to show that I celebrate his life/music.

I agree. I just can't mourn him anymore. It hurts way too much. I'm learning to celebrate him and all he has done. That's the best way to keep him with us.

L.O.V.E. to you all.

I go me I guess I am just not ready to take it off yet....to me..If I take it off then I feel like I am letting him go....and I am just not ready to yet.

You fail.

I doubt that very much :)

I agree. I just can't mourn him anymore. It hurts way too much. I'm learning to celebrate him and all he has done. That's the best way to keep him with us.

L.O.V.E. to you all.

I just watched This Is It (got the dvd today) I hadnt seen it since the cinema. Wow it hit me again. I feel a lil bit sad again. Which Ive not felt in a while. I usually love celebrating him 24/7. Just anger too. We shouldnt be watchin This Is It on dvd. Should of been live right infront of us! Such a shame! :(

On topic: I really hope a "Celebrate Michael" bracelet/wristband comes along soon enough :)

well here it is almost a year after his death...and I am still wearing this bracelet....I think it is just apart of me..just like Michael...I still feel the same way I did months ago..if I take off the bracelet I feel as though I am letting go of Michael. Its still so raw some days...anyone else still wear the bracelet?

I wouldn't want to wear anything that had RIP or 2009 on it :(

Neither would I it is just too sad of a reminder. :sad:

Thankfully I don't have one of those bracelets. But ever since that memorial service back in July. The one thing I have been wearing continuously is my Michael Jackson glove pendant necklace. It is not the original one I had. The original one I had gotten a good few years or so ago from Ebay. And since then the silver coating on it is coming off. So I had upgraded it to a real sterling silver one that I had also found on Ebay. To really my 30" inch sterling silver rope chain. I also gotten 2 other MJ necklaces back in the fall and winter and I have been wearing them continuously as well. Only taking them off if I absolutely have to. But most of the time they stay on. Especially my MJ button necklace. It is a picture of Michael from the Who Is It video. That necklace almost never leaves my neck. Those necklaces are too much a part of me to want to take them off for good.

I haven't worn one that says RIP MJ in a while. Now I where one that I had made that just says "Love Lives Forever" with his initials in the "O" of Love.

Back