Rio Ferdinand (United football player) shaking after talking to Michael Jackson

Indra

Guests
I don't know if this has been posted already, I did look and couldn't find antyhing. This is a story in the mirror so yea, maybe I shouldn't post it but in this case you can see and hear that it's not a false story..

It's when Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand get's a call from MJ, I'm guessing earlier this year. To see his reaction after he talked to him is is great.
And as a huge football fan (soccer for you in the US) it's just sweet to see that Michael knew who Rio Ferdianand was. Just wish it was an Arsenal player instead because I'm a huge Arsenal fan but hey, you can't get it all =)

I hope you'll enjoy it!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...nand-star-struck-and-shaking-115875-21575186/

Last edited:
Lol I used to think Rio was so hot when i was younger. I remember my Dad asking me why I was watching the football with him but I couldn't tell him it why! I'm glad he's also an MJ fan. :)

i would have had to have someone hold the phone to my ear i would be shaking that much,great video thanks,

I am an Arsenal fan too. Pity, pity.lol. LOL @ MJ calling up a football player.

As much as it hurts to admit this but I think he could be a Fulham fan! He's been spotted at a game :p

Michael-Jackson_05.jpg

Lol, that was cute.

One would wonder how a person could be as thoughtful as Michael.

Back