Rihanna’s Michaelmania!

Arabian Knight

Proud Member
Check out this latest Rihanna’s hair style and cloths!

rihanna-mj.jpg

source

0418_rhianna_michael_x17_ap.jpg

mj.jpg

Last edited:
Is it the shades, the lipstick, clothes or the hair that does it?

rihanna-michael-jackson.jpg

0027592701-1.jpg

rihanna-jean-jacket-05.jpg

rihanna-jean-jacket-01.jpg

article-1171713-048456CF000005DC-501_224x496.jpg
article-1171713-00EEC8E300000191-255_224x496.jpg

o8ta1e.jpg

90504a1_rihanna_b_gr_06.jpg

looks like Michael Jackson's jacket in Rihanna's new video
rihanna-take-a-bow-music-video-11.jpg

rihanna-new-hair.jpg

Rihanna totally sporting Michael Jackson’s jheri curl look from the 80’s
rihanna-michael-2-435x456.jpg

She became my favorite new female artist since her recent album and now she is following my biggest favorite artist of all time, and btw- that’s my favorite car! :)

PS. I think I posted this thread in the wrong place I hope the mods will move it if necessary.

rihanna has gotten confused with prince tho. she has even worn the do rag on her head like prince. and some of her hairstyle actually look like princes in 80s and modern. so i see both looking at her.

thats cooooool. I would dress like that! :sigh:
I like the black glove on one of the pics.. I've always wanted gloves like that.. even better if they had no fingers. :yes: good style Rihanna!

Are you thinking about that, Michael Jackson is also a fashion and attitude. lol! Rihanna 's more to phase Bad. I loved the photo of her. You see other great artists have been inspired by Michael. If Michael launch a brand of clothing with his name, sure it would be a great success. Everyone would want to buy and use!​

lol
this is great!
michael not only set trends in the music industry...but he's made statements in the fashion industry too! - ones that people are oh-so-tempted to follow ;) hehe

Are you thinking about that, Michael Jackson is also a fashion and attitude. lol! Rihanna 's more to phase Bad. I loved the photo of her. You see other great artists have been inspired by Michael. If Michael launch a brand of clothing with his name, sure it would be a great success. Everyone would want to buy and use!​

good idea :eek:
he should do that :yes:

Michael is also uptodate with fashion, I just spotted this:

michaeljacksonbalmainfa.jpg

Source

This one was from the Christophe Decarnin's Balmain fashion show

Christophe Decarnin's Balmain show flashes back to Michael Jackson
rockerbadasses_hf.jpg

002.jpg

Beyonce’s Michael Jackson inspired jacket
beyonce-michale-jacket.jpg

a blast from the past fashion show / MJ inspired fashion
4-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

fashion.jpg

Last edited:
wow..all these Michael fans, famous and non famous, catwalk and non catwalk. wow!:yes::clapping:

Rihanna has very good style,I really want that jacket:yes:
But I don't now where to buy it?

another one from the catwalk :cheeky:

2009May15__09.jpg

so do you think Michael stays uptodate with the lastest fashion trends or is it the other way round? i.e. people copy what he wears?

All of the outfits look amazing! I wish I could pull off what Rihanna did (The hair and red jacket) but unfortunately, I don't think I can!

Ooh, I love this thread! Particularly because I love both fashion and Michael and I've long thought the two go well together :yes:.

^As far as what comes first, well I think MJ's wearing some designer stuff now as a nod to being the muse for some of the latest trends. He's always had unique style so I don't think he really cares about what's in fashion at the moment. That being said, I believe his designers - like Michael Bush - has said they they sit down with him and look over fashion magazines from around the world and MJ says what he likes and they form ideas. Maybe living in L.A. has rubbed off a little on Mike so he's sees the current trends more daily too. I actually have some related articles that I've been meaning to scan in... Maybe I'll come back later and do that =).

I gotta say, I just love that MJ's wearing stuff from the women's lines no less. Dude can seriously pull off most anything :laugh:.

Ooh, I love this thread! Particularly because I love both fashion and Michael and I've long thought the two go well together :yes:.

^As far as what comes first, well I think MJ's wearing some designer stuff now as a nod to being the muse for some of the latest trends. He's always had unique style so I don't think he really cares about what's in fashion at the moment. That being said, I believe his designers - like Michael Bush - has said they they sit down with him and look over fashion magazines from around the world and MJ says what he likes and they form ideas. Maybe living in L.A. has rubbed off a little on Mike so he's sees the current trends more daily too. I actually have some related articles that I've been meaning to scan in... Maybe I'll come back later and do that =).

I gotta say, I just love that MJ's wearing stuff from the women's lines no less. Dude can seriously pull off most anything :laugh:.
could u upload the article pls ?

rihanna-michael-jackson.jpg

0027592701-1.jpg

rihanna-jean-jacket-05.jpg

rihanna-jean-jacket-01.jpg

article-1171713-048456CF000005DC-501_224x496.jpg
article-1171713-00EEC8E300000191-255_224x496.jpg

o8ta1e.jpg

90504a1_rihanna_b_gr_06.jpg

rihanna-new-hair.jpg

Rihanna totally sporting Michael Jackson’s jheri curl look from the 80’s
rihanna-michael-2-435x456.jpg

The last picture to me looks more from BAD era. And I have to say that she looks very hot and beautiful. Go girl! :)

oh my I never realized before that Rihanna does look like MJ facial wise o_O something from the Bad/Thriller era definitely

i love the way you can go in to a clothes shop these days
and there is Michael like clothes like the leathers, belts military jackets extra.
i swear everyone will have perms soon, diggin the 80s 90s its great

The blue rihanna jacket and the black beyonce jacket are balmain jackets if anyone was wondering but I still have no idea where to get one and how much :(:(
seriously Michael's military jackets were so great, I want one so bad.

Back