Rihanna's Disturbia

emwill02

Proud Member
Even though i normally don't like her work i love disturbia and the video is quite cool too, very refreshing tune i think, and thankfully not what i would call majorly main stream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6zdhHLvT7k

Love it ^

Here's a comment

xsehrah (19 hours ago)

it's the new version of Thriller by Michael Jackson =P

Last edited:
I LOVE the song, and the video.I think the vid is kinna different, and creepy, but I like it. :D She plays really well all possessed lol. :lol: But I love it overall.. :) I got her GGGB Reloaded Cd that recently came out.

I LOVE the song, and the video.I think the vid is kinna different, and creepy, but I like it. :D She plays really well all possessed lol. :lol: But I love it overall.. :) I got her GGGB Reloaded Cd that recently came out.

yes go buy another copy lol

I dont like the song. I find it boring, I dont like the way it sounds. The video is interesting, thats about it. The first time I heard the song as soon as it finished I literally couldnt remember one line of it. And I'm not exxagerating, and yes my memory is fine :p. For me its nothing memorable of something I would listen to regularly.
A video doesnt make a song. If the song is crap a fancy video wont help.

Last edited:
I love the video and the song...but I was thinking the video reminded me of something....Marilyn Manson is what the youtube haters came up with...and they we're right it's like the video the beautiful people and others by him...but it's a catchy song...

disturbia is the numba 1 song in the country whoop whoop!! go rhi rhi!

Back