Rihanna Channels Michael Jackson, Somewhat (VIDEO)

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
this is so funny i love Rihanna, she is beautiful, but ummm, well her moonwalk is, see it for yourself...

Rihanna Channels Michael Jackson, Somewhat (VIDEO)

So while on tour overseas, Rihanna was in Hamburg, Germany, and she was performing her Michael Jackson sampled "Don't Stop The Music." RiRi must have been feeling the Michael Jackson spirit, because she pulled a MJ move and hit the "Moonwalk" while getting down. I'm not too sure if this is the best Moonwalk Rihanna can do, but at least she tried. Check out the video of RiRi below!

What do you think of Rihanna's Moonwalk? Should she leave it to the MJ impersonators? Share your thoughts!

:lmao:

http://globalgrind.com/channel/culture/content/1569087/rihanna-channels-michael-jackson-somewhat-video/

I think Michael would be proud as long as she has that as* :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That is so funny!! I can moonwalk better than her, that's for sure... :lol: Thanks for posting it!

I doooon't think she meant to do it correctly anyways :lol:
Kinda looked like she was laughing at herself afterwards or something.

Is there anyone else who cannot see the video?

wearing that and doing that, i know some former boyfriends would be quite envious. and so would her current boyfriend matt kemp, the baseball player. lol. she can't really do it, but she sure sent the message..lol

I doooon't think she meant to do it correctly anyways :lol:
Kinda looked like she was laughing at herself afterwards or something.

I agree, she obviously didn't even try to do it correctly. That was a funny :D

:lol: I'm feeling a little better about my moonwalk now. Obviously she wasn't trying to impress anyone with it, just having fun :D

I cant see the video

I guess you and I will have to do it the old fashioned way, by putting the link under the picture in our browser.

But yeah, that was funny. I actually did laugh out loud.

Elton and ginvid, i dont know why you two cannot see ther vid, sorry, i tried to put it the best way :yes:

Wow, Moonwalking with high heels! :D
I haven´t tried that yet! :lol:
Thank you for sharing :flowers:

Back