RHS Promotions Brings Megastar Timbaland to Finland!

Reeta

Proud Member
He's coming to my frigging hometown to do a concert on august 23rd! :wild:

What makes the concert unique is that it's going to be his very first live concert! :punk:

I so hope I can go to see him! :yes:

very first first live concert? in terms of instrumentation and whatnot?

interesting.. well you'd definitely be witnessing a legend, like him or not. maybe he could also pay a visit to the Finnish artists he ripped off..

Hmm, I 've heard that but I don't like Timbaland and not going to watch him either..
I'm more excited about Sean Paul who's coming here, too! :wild:

Yeah, Sean Paul is coming later this summer :) They haven't given out the new date for his concert yet.. But he's going to perform in Mukkula, right?

Yay, Im excited.. At finally I found someone to go to Timbalands concert with.. Cos all the people I asked first weren't intrested.. But Im so going now! :D And Keri Hilson is probably also coming with him, so we're going to hear "Scream" and "The Way I Are" live! :wild:

Not in my wildest dreams I would have though Timbaland doing a concert in my hometown so I gotta give respect to Sheldon (RHS promoter) for doing this and getting Timbaland to Lahti :punk: The place where the concert is being held is just like 10mins away from where I live!

very first first live concert? in terms of instrumentation and whatnot?

They just said it's going to be his first live concert in a whole world.. I take it as he hasn't done a live concert of his own before?

Yeah, Sean Paul is coming later this summer :) They haven't given out the new date for his concert yet.. But he's going to perform in Mukkula, right?

Yep, Mukkula it is..
I'm very surprised that both of them chose Finland and, what's more surprising to me, LAHTI as the place they perform the first time! (since it's gonna be Sean Paul's first concert in Europe, too)

edit: Actually I'm not sure is it his first time in Europe or just in Finland..

Last edited:
Yep, Mukkula it is..
I'm very surprised that both of them chose Finland and, what's more surprising to me, LAHTI as the place they perform the first time! (since it's gonna be Sean Paul's first concert in Europe, too)

edit: Actually I'm not sure is it his first time in Europe or just in Finland..

The reason why they both are performing in Lahti is Sheldon Monderoy and his RHS Promotion. I think bringing Timbaland to Lahti is the biggest thing he has done so far, but almost all the foreigner artists who have been performing in Diva are being brought by Sheldon :yes:

Timbaland doesn't even prefer performing alone, but Sheldon's agent is a very good friend of Timbaland's, so he has agreed to do his first solo concert :punk:

Last edited:
Well it depends how everyone defines the word "megastar".. I think he's awesome producer and song maker.

But don't blame me for calling Timbaland a megastar.. I just copied the title from the internet ;)

i think he's a legend and i detest most of his 21st century ish - in mid-90s he defined an era. but there's no denying that he's crafted himself into a megastar of late. now that's quite impressive for a fat producer who can't sing, dance or rap.

OMG! :shock2:

The same RHS Promotion who brings Timbaland to Finland will start organizing Urban Music Festivals in my hometown and the first one will take place in summer 2009.

They're trying to get Timberlake or Usher to be the festivals lead performer! :wild:

And I thought this town totally sucks, but now I will never move away especially if they get Justin or Usher to perform here! :D

Last edited:
i think he's a legend and i detest most of his 21st century ish - in mid-90s he defined an era. but there's no denying that he's crafted himself into a megastar of late. now that's quite impressive for a fat producer who can't sing, dance or rap.

I remember when Timbaland first came out because we're from the same area. I remember when he started working with Missy and Aaliyah, and other artists

I don't call him a megastar because I feel he's limiting himself and he just doesn't have that "it" factor, among other things

Back