Reuters, Yahoo & TMZ: AllGood Ent Threatens To Stop O2 Concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TMZ: Michael's London Shows In Jeopardy

I (MJJR.net) have just received a number of official documents regarding this matter, including contract and more, and will share them or the information within them shortly.

Cool, now we can get to the bottom of this. :lol:

somethings definately up...but I have faith this will get sorted out. STAY POSITIVE people!

When you negotiate about a massive projetc like this, it takes TIME and consideration. A preparation for a massive event like this takes months. You just dont wake up one night and say "Hey, fun let me sign a deal".

So they claim that back in november 2008 Michael, through his manager, signed up to this. Interesting since he denied in 2008 that he would go on a tour with his siblings. IF it was indeed true, then MJ would have known about that because like I told you... it takes MONTHS to prepare, so he would be aware of any kind of family tour and wouldn't deny or even sign the deal with AEG. So, if this is true.. did it happen behind his back?

His family have also been very outspoken and supportive of his shows. Joe Jackson was really upset that Michael didnt get more recognition in media for selling out 50 shows.
Tito/Marlon (can't remember who) also spoke to the press about his tour. Jermaine spoke with an arabic newspaper that he were happy and would do anything he could to attend his brothers shows. Genevieve Jackson (Randys daughter) is to my knowledge also attending the shows. So, what is really up? Would his family go out in public and support him like some of the members have done if this "family tour" were already done?

Somethings is indeed fishy!
I agree and there has been talks of theese O2 shows since 2007 (as we all know) so why would Frank Dileo not know about that and sign such a deal in november 2008. It is very unlikely that he didn´t know that MJ had planned the O2 shows. Also Janet had planned to be on her own world tour right now and this was going to include her as well, and none of the other Jacksons has said anything about a contract which I find very strange if such a contract really existed.

Forget about not hearing anything from Michael or DiLeo. Why hasn't Jerm come out and say something like he always does?

u know jerm woud have been singing from the rooftops if mj had agreed to anything lol yet the bros dont even know about it lol

What is the contact email of AEG Live? I want to email them about this now. This is no longer a matter of patience, enough is enough! Does someone know a contact information, please?

I (MJJR.net) have just received a number of official documents regarding this matter, including contract and more, and will share them or the information within them shortly.

Detective TSCM to the rescue. Thanks!

Thank you and HURRY :lol:

What is the contact email of AEG Live? I want to email them about this now. This is no longer a matter of patience, enough is enough! Does someone know a contact information, please?

I understand that you are sincere but PLEASE do not do that. You don't have all the information and I'm sure that Michael has attorneys that are handling it.

peace

Victoria

I thought everything was going too well :(

Hopefully gets resolved ASAP

Surely this would have been brought to their attention the day Michael's solo Tour was annouced.

LOL you seriously think they would give you an answer?? Naive!

Thanks TSCM.

Look forward to seeing what your able to expose.

Why can't they just leave MJ alone!! What is so hard about that?? Money IS the root of all evil..

Not a good thing to read on my sick day.. :(

TSCM, I eagerly await the results of your investigation. In the meantime, I'd suggest the Gold Pants or Love in the Dark thread while we center and focus?

And yes, Michael DOES need to leave a few footprints on a few bottoms.

carry on,

V

I thought everything was going too well :(

Hopefully gets resolved ASAP

Surely this would have been brought to their attention the day Michael's solo Tour was annouced.

Thats wat i've been thinking. You would have thought lawyers would have been all over this as soon as concerts were announced.. its been like over a month, why the hell would this suddenly be an issue?

for thoes of you that dont know, i am a psychic i feel that this is true but michael wont let anything go wrong because he knows how important this tour is for him and for the fans the only thing that i can think of that could happen is that he wont do all 50 shows he will just do the ten or however many he can do for the fans. also i an not saying it isnt true but has damian been on here yet he might know something i dont know.

:doh:

I sincerely believed at the acknowledgement of these concerts that a few stumbling blocks would've presented themselves and here we are. Nothing ever seems to go down simply for Michael Jackson, its always like going through a maze to get to the final destination. With things like these happening, now we can all understand the problems in MJ getting anything released musically for the past few years. My question is, if Frank did sign Michael up to do this tour with the brothers behind MJ's back, what would that profit him? Michael mad it clear that he had no desire to perform with his brothers so what would have possessed Frank to sign on the dotted line? or did he represent himself as MJ's manager when he clearly was not? We've heard that Michael had to cut alot of people out of his life but damn, can anyone else left around him be trusted??? it seems not!

If this is all over the news now as some of you have indicated, then a statement has to be released ASAP to combat this.

God, it must be hell being a musical genius and profitable, eveybody wants their share without doing absolutely nothing to earn it!

Last edited:

You know how people scam.

Some of these documents may have been backdated to scupper the plans.

That's why it's taken months for them to come out with this, because if it was signed in November, it doesn't take 2 months or more to make public that there is another contradictory contract.

I think Frank might want to be like Ramone. To get the 10% as an agent by scappering the AEG deal and forcing MJ into another deal because most likely he did not initiate the AEG deal.

To do that, he can easily go behind MJ's back, get together with lawyers and some other people, backdate and sign documents and claim there was another deal.

If Evan Chandler could plan to scam MJ using lawyers, anyone else can do so because some lawyers are crafty.

There is no way in the world that these people could have kept quite for two months and if no talks about this have been taking place in the background and it just appeared out of the blue, then MJ needs to fire Frank and his lawyers challenge the documents as fabricated to scapper AEG deal, on top of Frank having no authority to sign a deal committing MJ without MJ's authorisation.

If i remember the AEG guy said, they had to get MJ's signature on the deal.

Just like Tahome submitted in court that he had no authority of MJ, Frank never had

can i have the lotto numbers. ill buy everyone a ticket with the winnings lol.

waiting on TSCM . this better be good lol

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A music promoter plans to sue to block Michael Jackson from performing in London this year, claiming that a contract signed by the "king of pop" prevents him from giving a concert until July 2010, the head of the promotion company said on Monday.

New Jersey-based AllGood Entertainment Inc contends it signed an agreement in November with Jackson's manager, Frank DeLeo, committing the singer to perform in July 2010 along with his brothers from the Jackson Five and sister Janet Jackson.

Under the agreement, Michael Jackson cannot give another concert until that Jackson Family reunion show, said Patrick Allocco, managing partner at AllGood Entertainment.

AllGood Entertainment sent a cease and desist letter to Jackson in March warning him not to perform a series of 50 shows in London's 02 Arena with concert promoter AEG that are scheduled to begin in July, Allocco said.

Representatives for Jackson and AEG did not return calls.

Allocco said his company's plans to sue in federal court come after failed attempts to negotiate with Jackson and reach a deal to allow the London shows to go ahead.

"As of right now we've gotten zero cooperation from anyone, Frank DeLeo refuses to honor our agreement and that's why we're filing a lawsuit by week's end," Allocco said.

AllGood Entertainment said that its one-time concert featuring Michael Jackson is scheduled for July 3, 2010, at Texas Stadium in Irving, Texas. The concert would be available as a pay-per-view event over the Internet, Allocco said.

Jackson could make up to $30 million for the show, Allocco said.

"Thirty million for one show is unheard of, that's why we're so frustrated," he said. "Frank DeLeo is standing in our way. AEG has been constantly frustrating our ability to get this show."

Jackson's series of concerts in London also have been touted as unprecedented. AEG has said that, all together, the shows will gather the biggest audience ever to see an artist in one city.

(Editing by Dan Whitcomb and Bill Trott)
http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSTRE54A5CY20090511

You are so right, RSW22. I think that this thing boils down to Frank D trying to position himself in front of the money without MJ's approval. Raymone Bain is doing the same thing. None of these people would be doing this stuff if there was no potential $400-$400 mil grossing tour on the horizon.

Edited, ChiChi beat me to it with the Reuters article.

I'm going to join in the chorus and ask "Who is Frank DiLeo AND When did Frank DiLeo become MJ's Current Manager??"

whos that cause it aint frank lol so when exactly where they gonna announce this concert since it was so hugeee. in texas aswell! okayyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back