Requesting info: MJ Duets

djvernon

Proud Member
During all those hit compilation & best of's etc etc. I am making my own compilation to play in my car while driving. I am making a 2 disc collection of MJ tracks which were not released on albums, so let's call it rarities. But I only use rarities which are not rare anymore because they released remastered on different collections.

But the most important thing I would like to ask is:

I am also collecting remastered duets for a compilation.
Off course I have all remastered duets of MJ's albums:

The Girl Is Mine
Just Good Friends
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Scream
State Of Shock
Ease On Down The Road.

But are there other duests on albums from other artists????? I know he sanga bit on Rockwell - Somebody's Wathcing Me & Diana Ross - Eating Alive, but they are not released remastered I guess.

Any of you know other remastered duets???

I'm In Love Again with Minnie Riperton is a great song. This is from her last album Love Lives Forever. They got a lot of R&B and Jazz acts that were popular at the time to record over vocals she was doing before she died. Mike sings a little on this one, mostly ad libs. I'm a Minnie fan. Later singers were inspired by her like Shanice Wilson, Chante' Moore, & Mariah Carey.

Look for "Don't Stand Another Chance" from Janet. Particularly the long version. Mike, Jermaine, Tito, and Marlon sing backup. Marlon produced this track. There's "Yeah" from Eddie Murphy.
Yeah features:
Eddie Murphy
Michael & Janet Jackson
Herbie Hancock
Stevie Wonder
Babyface
Jon Bon Jovi & Richie Sambora
En Vogue
Garth Brooks
Johnny Gill
Amy Grant
Stanley Clarke
Aaron Hall
MC Hammer
Heavy D
Julio Iglesias
Paul McCartney
Howard Hewitt
Elton John
Patti Labelle
Teddy Pendergrass
Emmanuel Lewis
Luther Vandross
Barry White
Audrey Wheeler
Sandi Barber

^^^oh, i like save me!!!!!!! Did you read the story about how that duet happened?
Man michael really took over that song and made it his!!!!!lol
and i heard that that was dave mason's biggest hit!

Back