Request: Working HQ Live Stream for ABC - May 18th Billboards Performance

Zakk

Proud Member
Please provide working links to the American Channel ABC in this thread, for fans around the world who don't have this TV station on there television's. Thank you. The World premier experience is at 8pm on ABC, May 18th 2014. In addition i would like to ask, would anyone be able to record this in High Quality/Definition and later placed available for Download?

I second your request, though I'm sure someone will record this Awards show, hopefully as soon as possible.

It'll be on TV in the UK on ITV I believe but this will be about a week after the event for those in the UK who will want to catch it properly on TV.

It'll be on TV in the UK on ITV I believe but this will be about a week after the event for those in the UK who will want to catch it properly on TV.

really? do you have a source for this information? i would love to view it on my television set.

We get it a week late? Seriously?

Back