Request/Poll thread for HMH

Re: Request/Voting thread for HMH

I'll definitely help request HMH for the Toronto stations! I'm so surprised and proud of the airplay it's getting on 91.5 The Beat. 5 times in one hour today. It's gradually increasing.

I'll definitely help request HMH for the Toronto stations! I'm so surprised and proud of the airplay it's getting on 91.5 The Beat. 5 times in one hour today. It's gradually increasing.

it seems like Canada is where it is getting big 5 new stations picked it up today

I HOPE! Yet there are some stations that won't play it as much which is utterly shameful.

I can guarantee I will not hear HMH on the station here in Grande Prairie, Alberta.....This town just LOVES country music....:puke:...and this isn't even a country station....but the town seems to love shitty music...:bugeyed

On Z103.5 it's was the 4th most requested song yesterday, yet all other Toronto stations still haven't played the song in days.

I've been trying to call for about 15 mins now and it's always busy, I've voted a ton of times all week and always got through. You can also vote on the website.

Back