[Request] [Original TV Snippet] They Don't Care About Us June 23rd Rehearsal

Niall Jackson

Proud Member
For those who don't know the TDCAU in TII has alternate camera angles than the one released to news facilities in July 09. So, I was wondering if anyone has the June 23rd rehearsal that was originally shown on news stations soon after MJ's death in High Quality and WITHOUT the news banners all over it?

Appreciated. :)

This is the original version posted on Kenny Ortega's Youtube channel. Best quality you'll get. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s31ZfhDmDLQ

Edit: If you're wondering why the video has horisontal "lines" in it, it's because the footage is recorded on tape. Most likely, this recording originally had a resolution of 1080i. The "i" at the end of 1080 basically means that only every other line of pixels refresh in each new frame, opposite the the entirely digital 1080p. 1080p has vertical sync, so that all pixels refresh in every frame.

Last edited:
To download videos from Youtube, download the browser Safari. Open Safari, then open the activity window and the downloads window. Copy (ctrl+C) the largest element from the activities (usually several megabytes) and paste (ctrl+V) it into the list of downloads.

Back