[REQUEST]MJ&Lisa in 1998 at her bday

MJkidda

Proud Member
hey do you have more photos with Michael and Lisa outside a restaurant at her birthday?
Like this one

:D

lmpivy01.jpg

lmpivy02.jpg

lmpivy03.jpg

lmpivy04.jpg

I can't believe video of this doesn't exist. Maybe papz bringing video cams along with their DSLRs is a more recent thing.

"We've got a secret." :lol:

So funny that Lisa is actually posing for the pap (in the 1st pic).

I love the pic where he is blocking her way. "nooo, a kiss first and THEN I'll let you go"
:lol:

is she drunk in these pics? its the only real time ive seen her smile in public lol

thank you for the pics..they are beautiful....it is so obvious that Michael loved Lisa...thats right I am jealous....:yes:

thank you for the pics..they are beautiful....it is so obvious that Michael loved Lisa...thats right I am jealous....:yes:

I second that!

Lovely couple but yet so jealous -_-
I really wish they could have worked it all out. Before I was jealous yes but now thinking about it, I would rather have Michael happy with Lisa than not having any love like that in his life...if that sounds right.

What is on his coat? haha

Cute pics though. I love the picture when she is kissing him with the mask on. Someone should post that one :)

i second that!

Lovely couple but yet so jealous -_-
i really wish they could have worked it all out. Before i was jealous yes but now thinking about it, i would rather have michael happy with lisa than not having any love like that in his life...if that sounds right.

ditto!

Omg I'm mega jealous
what I'd do to kiss Michael in a surgical mask!
I find that very sexy
infact.. imagine other things you could to with him whilst he wears a mask... :ninja:

Omg I'm mega jealous
what I'd do to kiss Michael in a surgical mask!
I find that very sexy
infact.. imagine other things you could to with him whilst he wears a mask... :ninja:
I've seen a video where a random fangirl kisses him on the lips/mask..
I think she pulled down the mask though..and he let her do it!
I was maaaaad jealous! :glare: :mat:

Back