Request for Nicole aka WBSS 21 a "thesis" on MJ's dancing on TII

BONGANI

Proud Member
We all know how articulate she is in this respect. Nicole, wherever you are. What did you think of the dancing?

yeah I've beeen wanting to hear from her, she doesnt have her pm or anything I hope someone who knows her cant contact her or somin :)

She posted for a while after Mike left then she remained quiet. I get goosebumps when reading the things she writes on the dancing.

I completely agree; she has a huge talent for writing- and a lot of knowledge both about dancing and being able to expess herself in a way that is elequent and enertaining.

I completely agree; she has a huge talent for writing- and a lot of knowledge both about dancing and being able to expess herself in a way that is elequent and enertaining.

I see all the MJJF oldies are responding to this thread. :) Nicole get your ass down here!

bump

come on wannabe we all know u want to praise Human Nature :p

I wonder what happened to arXter. He hasn't been here in awhile either, nor has he been on Youtube.

I remember her posts and she had that long username....you can't expect her to have the same enthusiasm she had when Michael was alive, for some people it's just not the same anymore I think that's why many old members have disappeared

I remember her posts and she had that long username....you can't expect her to have the same enthusiasm she had when Michael was alive, for some people it's just not the same anymore I think that's why many old members have disappeared

What happened to 1958-Forever?

She stop posting long before Mike passed. She made a few comments right after he died and then disappeared again.

She stop posting long before Mike passed. She made a few comments right after he died and then disappeared again.

That's because she was on moderation cue ( I don't how that happened, you can't get her to say one negative thing about Michael) Anyway I reckon, she was removed from moderation cue after Mike's departure.

golihump-o-1.gif

You are right soso. It's just not the same without him.
I have major issues with MJ being the new Elvis, the new tradgedy. It's very annoying.

Back