Remember the woman who claimed she was left disabled by a flu shot? Well she’s all “cured” now

JoeyMJFan

Proud Member
Former cheerleader Desiree Jennings made headlines in October when she told the media that she had been afflicted with the neurological movement disorder Dystonia following a flu shot.

As we noted at the time, the disorder apparently left her only able to walk properly backwards, or run forwards. The rest of the time she appeared on camera to be seriously messed up.

Despite their being “no successful treatment for its cause” (Wikipedia) guess who has been miraculously cured?

According to Science Blogs, the doctor who miraculously cured Desiree is “known for urine injection therapy, among other things, and has charged tens of thousands of dollars to apply his quackery to cancer patients.”

Desiree in the mean time is now pumping the anti-vaccine message, putting at risk the lives of thousands of children.

The chances of the whole thing being a hoax just went from about 50% to pushing towards 100%.

http://www.inquisitr.com/46934/flu-shot-hoax-girl-revisited/

I knew she was full of bullshit from the beginning....thank you for the post..:)

I hope she didn't pull some insurance scam or she wanted to. If this is correct Maybe I shouldn't feel angry about the people picking on her.

I hope she didn't pull some insurance scam or she wanted to. If this is correct Maybe I shouldn't feel angry about the people picking on her.

I just always thought she was full of crap..because she could go upstairs backwards fine but she said she could not walk forward...hmmm.....something smells rotten to me..

Oh I remember that! Couldn't she talk fine when walking backwards too?

Fake or not, I'm not gonna take this flue shot.
A couple of days ago a 29 year old man over here had the flue shot, and he's now paralysed in a respirator.
I'm a recluse and isn't out among people often so I shouldn't catch the swine flue anyway :lol: (I swear that just because I said it, now someone in the super market are gonna cough on me and have me all effed up :lol:)

wow. i remember watchin her on youtube. looked quite real.
but you never know with people these days.

I had been wondering about this case. I remember hearing about it somewhere and it made me scared to get a Swine flu shot (although I have received the seasonal flu shot). I would tell people about it and they would laugh at me. Well, now I REALLY feel dumb. Heh!

However, I still don't think I'm gonna get the Swine flu shot...just in case.

Back