Remember the Time - Whose idea was Egypt?

mjbunny

Proud Member
Weird question, maybe. Does anyone have any interviews or anything regarding the Remember the Time short film that would give a clue about whose idea it was to set it in ancient Egypt? I mean did anyone say something like "we presented the idea of Egypt to Michael and he loved it" or that Michael himself came up with the concept first, etc? Told you weird question. Just curious.

Good question! I've been wondering about this too.

I have this connection and interest with (Ancient) Egypt like..all my life, so I really love the vid!:D

I think he mentioned something about it in his private home movies? But i could be wrong as it has been a while since I last watched it...

I think he mentioned something about it in his private home movies? But i could be wrong as it has been a while since I last watched it...
Well, you made me go watch that part again ;) No, he never mentions anything about why an Egyptian theme was chosen. Just the part about Eddie Murphy and the eagle.

Good question! I've been wondering about this too.

I have this connection and interest with (Ancient) Egypt like..all my life, so I really love the vid!:D
Egypt interests me as well :yes:

Back