Release Dangerous Tour in London!!

Does anyone know where i can find any other clips of Dangerous in london?
So far i have..

Jam
Beat It (short)
Wanna Be Startin Somthin (very short)
Working Day And Night (short)
Black or White

Are there any more? Perhaps Billie Jean??

its amazing how much energy he had. dam i just wished beat it from this is it had more energy.

Thx for sharing the link with us.

Sorry for being off topic but i was wondering, does the james brown kinda move he does in WBSS at 0:07 (the one in which he backs off scrubbing the floor real fast with his left foot) have a specific name ? If yes, what is it please ? How many concerts has the blond-haired dude in the first row attended ? I always see him lol.

Last edited:
To think I was on this planet and Michael was performing 30 minutes away from where I used to live! I was only one year old at this time though haha. Same with HIStory too! Just hadn't discovered Michael yet! What brilliant performances as usual!

I agree that Mike's energy during the London leg of the Dangerous Tour was phenomenal! :yes: I also agree that another concert from the 1st leg of the Tour should be released, perhaps Stockholm, Monza or Cardiff!? The energy Mike had during those shows was truly amazing. The footage that is available from those demonstrates that. IMO, Monza '92 appears to be the BEST overall Dangerous Tour concert.

The reason why Bucharest '92 is the only show out there officially released is because MJ sold the rights to that particular show. It escapes me at the moment exactly who, but it sold for a hefty sum.

@michaeljojacksonfan: No, no Billie Jean available from London '92 pro shot or amateur unfortunately, of course the footage does exist though, just that it's probably locked away in a vault somewhere! lol

The reason why Bucharest '92 is the only show out there officially released is because MJ sold the rights to that particular show. It escapes me at the moment exactly who, but it sold for a hefty sum.

HBO in America aired the Bucharest concert...and Sony was the one that released the concert on dvd

yeah michael got sick just before the bucharest concert and wanted to change his mind about letting them record it, but he had already signed a contract so he had to do it anyway!!

i would love to see this full concert, i think it would blow us away!! probs be the best concert ever!

HBO in America aired the Bucharest concert...and Sony was the one that released the concert on dvd

HBO just bought the rights to air it, they do NOT own the footage, I probably should look it up so I can say for sure who does, But I do know that it aint HBO. :)

Yeah, Sony did release the DVD. They essentially ruined the concert with very shabby editing.
If anyone hasn't seen the BBC version, I highly recommend you do. It's 100x better than the official Sony release. You can find it here in the 2000 Watts section.

HBO just bought the rights to air it, they do NOT own the footage, I probably should look it up so I can say for sure who does, But I do know that it aint HBO. :)

Yeah, Sony did release the DVD. They essentially ruined the concert with very shabby editing.
If anyone hasn't seen the BBC version, I highly recommend you do. It's 100x better than the official Sony release. You can find it here in the 2000 Watts section.

Nocturne Productions...perhaps?

Back