Rehearsal pics!

MrLeatherJacket

Proud Member
Honestly, we need some, or at least video footage of the actual rehearsals.

Since most of the back up dancers have myspace, twiter, and youtube, can we all just ask the dancer to take pics of the rehearsals, or at least pics of mj rehearsing, or at least videos? Footage of the actual audition is leaked, why not post rehearsals.

C'mon dancers, show us some stuff!

And fans, lets contact all dancers to have them take pics and video from the rehearsals.

PLEASE!!!!

they probably signed something saying they cannot film or take photos during the rehearsals ?

id rather not know anything. I want it to be a suprise

i dont wanna spoil it lol. but a few pics of mike dancing wud be nice

and the title had me thinkin it was new pics in here,dont scare me like that

THATS WHY THEY NEED TO DO IT SECRETLY, just like the footage of the auditions.

and risk being fired from the biggest job they have ever had?? Michael has these confidentality agreements for a reason, to protect his work until he is ready to unveil it to the world. Just cos YOU are impatient and cant wait a few short weeks, 6 weeks 5 days to be precise, does not mean that the dancers and musicians should risk being fired!!

The footage of the rehearsals was probally shot by someone who didnt get through and therefore didnt risk being fired by putting it on youtube

look what happened with XSCAPE and HOLD MY HAND, both pulled from release as they were leaked online. The consequences of photos or video footage being leaked online are huge. If footage was leaked online, Michael could possible pull that sequment from the show, resulting in not only financial loss but the replanning of the entire show. This could mean yet more rehearsal time is need which in turn could mean the opening night being rescheduled again. The person who shot the footage would most likely be fired, which would mean having to hire someone else and extra rehearsals to get them up to the same level as the rest of the crew. The person who took the footage would possibly be taken to court and sued for breach of contract and to recoup all the financial losses incurred.

So now do you still want to see leaked footage????

look what happened with XSCAPE and HOLD MY HAND, both pulled from release as they were leaked online. The consequences of photos or video footage being leaked online are huge. If footage was leaked online, Michael could possible pull that sequment from the show, resulting in not only financial loss but the replanning of the entire show. This could mean yet more rehearsal time is need which in turn could mean the opening night being rescheduled again. The person who shot the footage would most likely be fired, which would mean having to hire someone else and extra rehearsals to get them up to the same level as the rest of the crew. The person who took the footage would possibly be taken to court and sued for breach of contract and to recoup all the financial losses incurred.

Geez, I guess you're taking it a bit too far... why don't just leave it at, they would risk to get fired! ;)

stop acting like a bunch of spoiled brats! "oh michael's not doing anything michael do this michael do that" sit in your seat and shut up! if we know everything they're doing then where's the surprise? you want to ruin everything? people are already complaining too much

There will be no footage of any rehearsal before the concerts.

No point in wishing for it. It ain't gonna happen

Honestly, we need some, or at least video footage of the actual rehearsals.

Since most of the back up dancers have myspace, twiter, and youtube, can we all just ask the dancer to take pics of the rehearsals, or at least pics of mj rehearsing, or at least videos? Footage of the actual audition is leaked, why not post rehearsals.

C'mon dancers, show us some stuff!

And fans, lets contact all dancers to have them take pics and video from the rehearsals.

PLEASE!!!!

im sure its not that easy

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

exactly!!...Find it rather amsuing that we state that we don't wanna know yet we all opened the thread. Temptation is a killer haha

I think with the onslaught of the internet, fans have become a bit too getting info minute by minute. There is still something to be said for the element of surprise! Can't put it all out there just to please.....what then would be left for the shows?

Man I thought there were new pictures in this thread :(

I don't think there will be any, at least not pictures taken by other people than those who film things and take pictures of things for Michael. I suppose all of his crew signed confidentiality agreements.

We'll all have to wait for the actual shows lol :timer:

Nobody in the production crew or cast will want to face being fired from this gig, but AEG gave us the reheasals video, so I'm sure they will release something else between now and opening night to keep the concerts in the news - perhaps a little snippet of Mike dancing, or at least a photo would be perfect

Nobody in the production crew or cast will want to face being fired from this gig, but AEG gave us the reheasals video, so I'm sure they will release something else between now and opening night to keep the concerts in the news - perhaps a little snippet of Mike dancing, or at least a photo would be perfect

Well technically the video is not a rehearsal. It is an audition video, to show the level of interest there is in the dance community to perform with Michael.

To promote the O2 gigs and hype it up.

WHats wrong with the tittle? i just says rehearsal pics. It didnt say there inside the thread. dummy. lol. and for those who saying theres no point of seeing pics or footage before the show, look at you guys, why your opening this thread in the 1st place? You know you want to see michael right away.

I CANT WAIT! WE WANT MJ!

WHats wrong with the tittle? i just says rehearsal pics. It didnt say there inside the thread. dummy. lol. and for those who saying theres no point of seeing pics or footage before the show, look at you guys, why your opening this thread in the 1st place? You know you want to see michael right away.

I CANT WAIT! WE WANT MJ!

Yeah people are opening because the title makes it sound like there actually IS rehearsal pics. Actively wanting them to leak is a lil bit different...

why would anyone risk being fired from working on this tour for the sake of leaking pictures or videos? they would never be hired to work on anyones tour again!

Honestly!

in the entertainment industry they are dead against leaking from the staff and crew, and if you are caught doing it, the penalties are severe and you'll never get a decent job again! lol

We got an official video of dance auditions for the concerts so I don't see why that isn't enough. The whole point of the concerts is for it to be a complete surprise for fans when they see it. If they constantly kept leaking footage and photos etc before the concerts begin then its going to spoil some of the element of surprise. Anyway twitter is giving people some interesting little tidbits into the rehearsals.

dont wanna see the present before its time either. it would be fun if they'd show some non-revealing shots to build the momentum. but if no, it's no biggie. surely someone's filming it all and we can watch it on youtube after the fact like some of his other rehearsals from past concerts. this is kinda surreal waiting for the final curtain call.

Back