Registered!

I truly hope the tickets go to the right people. Good luck you guys

good luck everyone. cross my fingers.. if I get them ill only need one.. so id love to give the other to anyone traveling from around my area... ahhh lets not get too far ahead of myself here *fingers crossed* i hope i hope i hope

sorry about the us citizen thing, but I guess they don't have they space to accommodate all his fans. His fan are unbelievably huge

Im registered. If i get it its unlikely I can go so Ill try to give it to one of u guys.

I registered for my friends using their names..just my e-mail. So that should be okies...

I'm still going to London to hook up with fans there and my Fiance lives in Germany but I'm in usa. So I can't go to LA :(

Good luck guys!!

You can rest assured there will be hundreds of thousands of us watching at home :)

good luck to the people who register. we will all be ther in spirit.

me too i pray to get them too :pray:

my mother what on cnn and she did it :yes: so i hope i get them too we all will pray :yes: :pray:

I was so excited that I didnt really read the date and time in the confirmation.. do we find out if we get them or not SUNDAY night after 6 or is it SATURDAY night after 6?

Good luck to all of you guys! I so wish I would be able to register and go, but I can't :(

I hope people aren't registering that know full well they won't be able to be there. That would be so unfair.

Back