Reducing the sub forums on MJJC to stream line conversations.

Guys

Due to feedback and looking at the way in which our forums are put together I am looking to stream lining the forums to get ones busier rather than spreading it all out,

At this point I am looking at merging the Michael forum with the news and discussion, and a few others.

Please by all means give me some feedback on how you feel the forum should look.

Thanks
Gaz

'Do what must be done, Lord Gaz. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy.' - Star Wars

Ok people,

I have now moved the first page of Michael the Immortal Experience to here,

You may now use this forum for everything news wise relating to Michael.

The general discussion threads will be moved to Michael mania and the remaining threads are now archived for vieing only in the MJJC history area.

Please if you can give me your feedback so I can keep MJJC aligned with your needs.

I would like to see the News and Discussion forum, the Immortal forum and Michaelmania merged into one big forum. It's all about Michael at the end of the day and there's no need for all the seperate forums.

The board seems kinda slow at the minute and I personally just feel that there are way too many sub-forums which makes the board seem really dead.

I visit a few other (non MJ) fanboards and the busiest and most active forums are always the ones without loads of sub-forums. Why do we need one forum to discuss "Michael" and another to discuss his music and another to discuss news?? All it does is make the board seem ghostly quiet when nothing big is happening.

Ok people,

I have now moved the first page of Michael the Immortal Experience to here,
You may now use this forum for everything news wise relating to Michael.

The general discussion threads will be moved to Michael mania and the remaining threads are now archived for vieing only in the MJJC history area.

Please if you can give me your feedback so I can keep MJJC aligned with your needs.

Yes I agree we can get rid of most of the Sub forums most people dont see them
and they arent very active _

But i dont like the idea of merging all MJ forums into one (I hate change ) LOL
becuase each forum has a Specific purpose here and that would be all jumbled to me

Oh how I love decorating _ these are my suggestions

I think news and discussions should remain a seperate. all recent news and discussion
about Michael ..

EDIT removed Immortal Experience (now that I see its not really necessary)

Michael mania seperate for ALL other MJ discussion (Place "To MJ with love" could go in
there as sub It will fit very nice in there :) Bring out MITM Gallery and make it a main forum

What about US we can probale merge everything in there together Everything to do with fans
and just leave the Hot Seat as a sub

Last edited:
Agree with qbee.news and discussions stay seperate as threads will get lost if its merged with everything else.and immortal stay seperate.

Just a question, or suggestion, if you may: What about a sub forum called "Collaborations" where people who are looking for people with the same music taste can find people to collaborate with? The reason I suggest this is that there might be a lot of people around who would like to work with others who are in the same musical direction, and I for instance have discovered it´s actually very difficult to find. So by having such a forum through a fanclub it can perhaps become easier to connect with the "right people". But hey, this is just an idea. I don´t know what U think about it? :)

some forums can be merged together but I think news section pretty much has to stay as it is. We get quite a lot of new happening, event, business, and legal events. If combined such might be lost in clutter.

That looks alright Gaz :)
We really dont need the Immortal experience
we can post all NEW event and happings in NEWS

Perhaps just merge the Immortal board with Michaelmania, so basically have one main board for news and one main board for all other MJ discussion.

Agree with qbee, And I'm listening guys I like decorating to lol.

I'm not sure it makes sense to have the Immortal board merged with News... I mean, if I wanted to start a Hollywood Tonight appreciation thread that would surely fit better into Michaelmania than it would News and Discussion.... no??

I'm not sure it makes sense to have the Immortal board merged with News... I mean, if I wanted to start a Hollywood Tonight appreciation thread that would surely fit better into Michaelmania than it would News and Discussion.... no??

Its not, basically news in the immortal forum went in the news section and general discussion in the Michaelmania forum ;)

I agree, I've thought for a whlie that there's been too many places to go to...

Back